The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » So Happy together... » » Battle of Magicians Convention 2018 (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

boboswitch
View Profile
New user
82 Posts

Profile of boboswitch
Battle of Magicians! "The Fun Convention" was held May 3-5, 2018 in Canton, Ohio -- now for 27 straight years! A convention so awesome that they also built the Professional Football Hall of Fame in the same city. The HOF may have come slightly before, but I know that it is within a few decades.

Always the first weekend in May and always jammed full of "fun." The talent put together has always been "top shelf" with this year being no exception and including, in no particular order, Stuart McDonald, Horret Wu, Anson Lee, Ted & Marion Outerbridge, Matt Fore, John Ferrentino, Xavier Spade, Justin Miller, Andres Hinojosa, Neale Bacon, Chris Sipes, Joe Silkie, Sara ... and more! Even Jason Hudy was in the house taking it all in! Expect the unexpected at this convention -- all for a memorable great time! Magic and comraderie non-stop!

Finally, the final stage show that culminates the convention is held at the Palace Theater - a designated historical site built in the 1920's and fully restored to all its splendor. Fabulous! The show itself was fantastic, fun, and memorable!

Already looking forward to year #28 in May 2019!
Dave Scribner
View Profile
Assistant Manager
Lake Hopatcong, NJ
4909 Posts

Profile of Dave Scribner
This is one of the best convention around for the price. Just $100 for 3 days of non stop magic. The only downside, if there was one, this year was the dealer rooms. Most were closed a lot of the time but still there was a lot of magic to be had. And who could forget Sara. For those in attendance, you know what I mean.

I too am looking forward to next year.
Where the magic begins
Bairefoot
View Profile
Special user
896 Posts

Profile of Bairefoot
I had a great time when I went many years ago. They have great Magic Contest. I got to perform on the txt Palace Theater.
chrisnet
View Profile
New user
22 Posts

Profile of chrisnet
I had a great time at the Battle of the Magicians and was well treated! I owe a great Thank you for the Magic community that treated me with respect while I was there, Thank you Chris Sipes
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » So Happy together... » » Battle of Magicians Convention 2018 (1 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2018 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.11 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL