The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Accessories » » Rocco's Super Bright Prisma Litesâ„¢ » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Steve Brooks
View Profile
Founder / Manager
Northern California - United States
3780 Posts

Profile of Steve Brooks
Rocco's Super Bright Prisma Litesâ„¢
------------oOo----------------

Description / Ad Copy:

Rocco, the originator of "Light from Anywhere" and Murphy's Magic are proud to announce SUPER BRIGHT PRISMA LITESâ„¢.

For hundreds of years magicians have dreamed of harnessing light with their bare hands.
With SUPER BRIGHT PRISMA LITESâ„¢ you will have the ability to control light with superhuman ability.

Make light appear, disappear, move from hand to hand or pass through solid objects!

Magically pluck the light from a lightbulb!

Take light from smartphones as well as other objects, and miraculously have the light appear wherever you wish!

FEATURES:

• Durable, bright light
  • Soft texture
  • Realistic feel, color and detail
  • In-depth expert online instructions by Rocco
  • Customizable fit
  • Easy to learn and perform
  • Perfect for any age
  • Available in multiple colors and sizes.
  • Single and double packs available.

---

In the magic community the idea of producing a light from anywhere and mentioning the name Rocco are generally used synonymously and rightfully so since Rocco introduced his amazing idea some years ago. Since that time literally millions of lights have suddenly appeared, jumped, danced and vanished all round the globe. Smile

Now Rocco and Murphy's Magic have teamed up together and officially produced Prisma Litesâ„¢. Available in two sizes and five colors there is much to like about these. The three sets I received to review are in the standard size and each box has a pair of them which I thought was ideal for real use. Technically you only need one but honestly having a pair gives you more options performance wise. The Prisma Litesâ„¢ look very realistic when not in use so the modus operandi is less likely to be noticed. These are easy to use and I found the lights themselves to be very bright when activated. I very much appreciate the fact that the units are easily removed from within and thus changing batteries is now a breeze. I received a red pair, a blue pair and a morphing set. The pair that morph's really is a lot of fun. When activated each of the Prisma Litesâ„¢ cycles thru various colors and look really amazing. There is so much you can do with these. I dug thru my magic drawer and found my old magic light bulb just so I can practice removing and returning the light Harry Potter style. Rats! Now I need a white Pair! In any case, they work great, are easily maintained and the price is certainly reasonable. If you are someone whose style of magic would benefit from using Prisma Litesâ„¢ you need to know that I do not hesitate in giving these my highest recommendation and encourage you to pick up a pair or two right away. Smile

---

My rating:

Suggested Retail Pricing is as follows:

SINGLE (Junior & Standard Size)...$9.95 USD

PAIR (Junior & Standard Size).......$14.95 USD

RED, YELLOW, BLUE, GREEN, WHITE & MORPHING!

Available from your favorite dealer.

Dealers - contact Murphy's Magic Supplies, Inc.
11500 Gold Dredge Way
Rancho Cordova, Ca. 95742
Toll Free Order Line: 1-800-853-7403

Or visit Murphy's website:
Click here!

---
"Always be you because nobody else can" - Steve Brooks
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Accessories » » Rocco's Super Bright Prisma Litesâ„¢ » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (1 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.03 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL