The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Knots and loops » » Thought this may have a place.... (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

John C
View Profile
Eternal Order
I THINK therefore I wrote
12967 Posts

Profile of John C
George Hunter
View Profile
Inner circle
2015 Posts

Profile of George Hunter
John:

Let us know what you think.

George
John C
View Profile
Eternal Order
12967 Posts

Profile of John C
Quote:
On May 29, 2018, George Hunter wrote:
John:

Let us know what you think.

George

Will do George. It looks like fun and easy. Could be fooling too.
John C
View Profile
Eternal Order
12967 Posts

Profile of John C
Another winner. Very easy to do and in my mind a fooler. The description says it all. Not more to say. I guess I could paste the description in here but it's at the link.

The first phase is a disarming little bit to set up for phase two which is a nice mental piece.

Phase three goes to a sort of two in the hand one in the pocket with a twister finale.

You could use phase two on its own but I think phase 1 and 2 would work well for most who want more of a mental flavor

It's only $10
Nathan Alexander
View Profile
Inner circle
2023 Posts

Profile of Nathan Alexander
Looks priced right for a fun effect. Obviously good for walk-around? I like the idea of it because it's something different (for me), but is the 3rd phase still strong enough to end if the second phase packs (seemingly) the most punch?
John C
View Profile
Eternal Order
12967 Posts

Profile of John C
Quote:
On May 30, 2018, Nathan Alexander wrote:
Looks priced right for a fun effect. Obviously good for walk-around? I like the idea of it because it's something different (for me), but is the 3rd phase still strong enough to end if the second phase packs (seemingly) the most punch?

Perfect for walkaround. Resets.. There is no reset really. And in phase 2 they can hand you any knot so the come will always be different.

The last phase is a sort of slight of hand phase. Perhaps you could say, this is the way some folks do it!

You could even save phase 2 for last. Depends on you.

J
Nathan Alexander
View Profile
Inner circle
2023 Posts

Awesome, thanks John.
John C
View Profile
Eternal Order
12967 Posts

Profile of John C
Quote:
On May 30, 2018, John C wrote:
Quote:
On May 30, 2018, Nathan Alexander wrote:

Perfect for walkaround. Resets.. There is no reset really. And in phase 2 they can hand you any

knot so the come will always be different.

J

The "out"come will always be different.
Nathan Alexander
View Profile
Inner circle
2023 Posts

I picked it up and look forward to it. Simple, fun and different from what I normally do. Thanks for the heads-up.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Knots and loops » » Thought this may have a place.... (1 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL