The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Nothing up my sleeve... » » Drinking (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Dollarbill
View Profile
Special user
Colorado
697 Posts

Profile of Dollarbill
Anyone else drink beer, soda while having "2" in CP? Im not sayin' I'm great but was thinkin' "I wonder if anybody else dows this"? I can get three but not solid yet. 😀
Rick Holcombe
View Profile
Elite user
prototype
410 Posts

Profile of Rick Holcombe
The question is: "how many beers can you have while still being able to palm 2 or 3?"
mr_misdirection
View Profile
New user
51 Posts

Profile of mr_misdirection
Or maybe the question is: Do we have any left to CP after buying all those beers?

I used to CP when doing every day tasks. I found it was a great way to get used CP and keeping a natural look.
Poof-Daddy
View Profile
Inner circle
Riding the Cancer Recovery Coaster into
4262 Posts

Profile of Poof-Daddy
Or... It could be - Do you hold coins in classic palm while doing ALL the things you do in a day? I posted a couple years ago (I believe) that I sleep in a reclining chair and can sleep all night with a coin classic palmed in each hand (still there when I wake). Surprisingly, others said they had tried (with various degrees of success) to do the same.

As for how many coins I can palm in one hand. I can palm 6 half dollars in CP (I have tried 8, but cannot get any consistency). I taught myself to hold 6 and drop 1 at a time when playing around with Okito boxes years ago. I needed to be able to do 4 without fail, so I worked on 6 until I got it. Now 4 is much easier. (8 was an attempt at being a show off Smile ).
Cancer Sux

Don't spend so much time trying not to die that you forget how to live - H's wife to H on CSI Miami (paraphrased).

Smile Smile
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Nothing up my sleeve... » » Drinking (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2018 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.1 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL