The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The side walk shuffle » » Pride parade 2018 (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

ed rhodes
View Profile
Inner circle
Rhode Island
2889 Posts

Profile of ed rhodes
My kid loves a parade, my wife and daughter love a party. So here we are “down-city” (no, I don’t understand the term either) waiting for the 2018 Pride Parade! Merchandise Carts going up and down the route, selling anything they could slap a rainbow on! I always said, gay pride wasn’t going to get a serious toehold into this country until someone figured out a way to make a buck off of it! Smile
"...and if you're too afraid of goin' astray, you won't go anywhere." - Granny Weatherwax
Hawkan
View Profile
Elite user
Sweden
495 Posts

Profile of Hawkan
We´ve had Pride for years over here. I don´t want to step onto any mine here but... business is good around these events. People attending seem to have money, and are in a happy, spending mood.

Håkan
gallagher
View Profile
Inner circle
1168 Posts

Profile of gallagher
Ed, that wasn't you in the 'high-heel hundred yard dash'(!),
was it?
I thought I recognize your moustasche!
gallagher
ed rhodes
View Profile
Inner circle
Rhode Island
2889 Posts

Profile of ed rhodes
I couldn’t have managed the high heels hundred yards STAGGER, much less a dash! No, I stood on the corner and recorded until my phone filled up!
"...and if you're too afraid of goin' astray, you won't go anywhere." - Granny Weatherwax
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The side walk shuffle » » Pride parade 2018 (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL