The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The marquee says... » » Vitaly: An Evening If Wonders In New York (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

damien666
View Profile
Special user
canada
513 Posts

Profile of damien666
Hey all!
Past ‘Fool Us’ fooler, Vitaly, is doing his one man show off Broadway at the Westside Theatre in New York! Run, don’t walk.. no... Drive, don’t run to check it out!
He is one of the most original magicians you will ever see! brilliant stuff!
Ticket info at:

http://www.eveningofwonders.com
GlennLawrence
View Profile
Veteran user
Randolph NJ
320 Posts

Profile of GlennLawrence
I actually received a postcard mailer about this show. Sat in my mailpile until I rediscovered it last night, showed it to the wife but I don't think she's interested in going. Saw his appearance on P&T and I didn't love it although I have no clue how he did it.
damien666
View Profile
Special user
canada
513 Posts

Profile of damien666
I wouldn’t judge his show from the fool us spot alone.. yes, I think he does that trick in the show.. but it is certainly not all that he does.
He does very original stuff that you will not see done by any other magician. I wish I could go to the show.. but I live in British Columbia.
. I have seen Vitaly’s Show several times through the years though:: and never tire of it.
Mark my words - I predict that he is going to be huge.. it will not be possible to see him in such an intimate theatre for much longer!.
Mark Boody Illusionist
View Profile
Inner circle
1367 Posts

Profile of Mark Boody Illusionist
He just played Silver Dollar City in Branson MO. Very good stuff, he is very personable and its a great show.

I would definitely see it again!

Mark
Only he who can see the invisible can do the impossible. Frank L. Gaines
trickbooks
View Profile
New user
48 Posts

Profile of trickbooks
Saw the show Saturday...let me echo Damien’s appraisal: solid, original material offered by an eminently likeable performer. The venue is perfect for him. Don’t miss this if you’re in New York.
magicman812
View Profile
Regular user
122 Posts

Profile of magicman812
Saw it last night with my son. We both loved it! Highly recommended.
Andy
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The marquee says... » » Vitaly: An Evening If Wonders In New York (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL