The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Gaffed & Funky » » Paper Clipped / Grand Opening by Sankey Question (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Poof-Daddy
View Profile
Inner circle
Riding the Cancer Recovery Coaster into
4127 Posts

Profile of Poof-Daddy
Https://sankey-magic.myshopify.com/produ......-edition
VS
https://sankey-magic.myshopify.com/products/grand-opening

I am hoping someone who may have both can answer a question. It seems to read like "Grand Opening" has everything plus more (including the new gimmick) for half the price of "PaperClipped Special Edition". Does It??? or am I missing something?

No need to get into secrets or methods, I am just asking about contents of each in comparison.
Cancer Sux

Don't spend so much time trying not to die that you forget how to live - H's wife to H on CSI Miami (paraphrased).

Smile Smile
Poof-Daddy
View Profile
Inner circle
4127 Posts

Profile of Poof-Daddy
Bueller... Bueller.... Anyone????

I realize a lot won't have both but just wanted to try to find out. I guess if I don't get a reply in a couple more weeks, I will just email Jay himself. (just hoping for an objective opinion from someone with "no skin in the game"). Smile
Cancer Sux

Don't spend so much time trying not to die that you forget how to live - H's wife to H on CSI Miami (paraphrased).

Smile Smile
Steven Keyl
View Profile
Inner circle
Washington, D.C.
2329 Posts

Profile of Steven Keyl
This should tell you all you need to know:
http://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/viewt......c=606931
Steven Keyl - The Human Whisperer!

Come visit Magic Book Report.com!

"If you ever find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause, and reflect." --Mark Twain
Poof-Daddy
View Profile
Inner circle
4127 Posts

Profile of Poof-Daddy
Thanks Steven, That is what I was looking for.
Cancer Sux

Smile Smile
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Gaffed & Funky » » Paper Clipped / Grand Opening by Sankey Question (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2018 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.16 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL