The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Mentally Speaking » » My last experience with Taylor Imagineering (15 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Sean-Paul
View Profile
Regular user
159 Posts

Profile of Sean-Paul
After my last experience working with I decided that had to tell the Magic Café community about it.

I first worked with Christoper back in 2012 when I purchased Real Ghost2 (which is no longer available) I used it in my show www.intriguetheater.com and that segment has become one of the most talked about segments in my show that something that if for some reason I can't do the effect - it makes me sick - because it is so strong and one of the most talked about segments of the show.

Since then I went on to purchase the newer versions of the same effect in Wraith, and now most recently Geist. Christoper has evolved each product so much that it is worth buy them to replace the previous version.

If you don't know how the real Ghost Effect works - it is a JAMES BOND gadget that allows someone to experience a ghostly touch. But the Beauty of it is that is CAN NOT be automatically labelled as an electronic effect. The Fox Sisters back in 1848 could have used this principle to some degree but Christopher has brought the effect and gimmick to the 21 century.

Finally - I will not say what I am doing with this gimmick because I want to keep this routine to myself - but I feel that I need to sing the praises of Christopher because he is such a gentleman and when I get in a bind - he will ship me products overnight and deals with any issues with the highest degree of professionalism and concern.

I have bought more than half of his products and look forward to future releases of his current products as I have always enjoyed and appreciated the UPGRADES. I will also say that for all the things I appreciate in Christopher Taylor - there are many in this industry I CANNOT say the same about. Won't say any names, but the bad guys out there certainly make you appreciate a first class guy who produces top notch products with Steller customer service.

Thanks again Christoper for what you offer to the community!
MentalMik
View Profile
Regular user
Ridgecrest, California
131 Posts

Profile of MentalMik
Always a pleasure to deal with Christopher, not yet partaken of any of his electronic effects yet but know when I do I will have no worries about the gadgets or the customer service.
From the mind of Mik.
Ridgecrest, California, by way of the UK.
Adam Meier
View Profile
New user
52 Posts

Profile of Adam Meier
With many bad seeds in the business it is nice to have gentlemen like Christopher. Great products and outstanding service.
George Hunter
View Profile
Inner circle
1456 Posts

Profile of George Hunter
His pendulum is a marvelous innovation.

George
Christopher Taylor
View Profile
V.I.P.
British Columbia Canada
2012 Posts

Profile of Christopher Taylor
Thank you so much for all the kind words. They make the long hours even more rewarding.

Christopher
Christopher Taylor

Member P.E.A.

www.taylorimagineering.com

MAKING MENTALISM MORE IMPOSSIBLE
Yepski
View Profile
New user
75 Posts

Profile of Yepski
I have purchased many items (electronic and non-electronic) from Taylor Imagineering. each time the customer support and product has exceeded all expectations. Mr Taylor has taken his time to answer questions and provide insight based on my needs not his agenda. I could not be happier with the experience, support, and products.

Scott L
John C
View Profile
Eternal Order
The AMAZING and COMMERCIAL Chair Test
10747 Posts

Profile of John C
Love my Eclipse!
The ULTIMATE Routine Series: rebirth soon!
Stunninger
View Profile
Inner circle
1060 Posts

Profile of Stunninger
Christopher's customer service is wonderful. A shining example of the right way to run a business and treat customers.
rowdymagi5
View Profile
Inner circle
Virginia
2846 Posts

Profile of rowdymagi5
He is absolutely the best. Unmatched customer service.
pourang65
View Profile
Regular user
Paris, France
188 Posts

Profile of pourang65
Eclipse
The Bell
Ghost 2
All these items bought from Christopher are absolutely marvelous. I just had an issue with eclipse after years of use. The problem was solved immediately !
I'm really thinking about buying Geist!
So Christopher, you'll have a phone call very soon I think !
Cheers
Pourang
Sawi
View Profile
New user
9 Posts

Profile of Sawi
I have purchased a few effects from Christopher, most recently his pocket index, and I always find his products and service to be of a very high quality. I have no hesitation to recommend. Love and strawberries, Sawi x
bowers
View Profile
Inner circle
Oakboro N.C.
6390 Posts

Profile of bowers
I also love my Eclipse.
Adam Meier
View Profile
New user
52 Posts

Profile of Adam Meier
I also love my Eclipse and also Equinox. I really would like to do the "Toss out lie detector" routine with the Eclipse, but I have not had the bal... to do it yet. I have only used it in close-up situations.
AttnPls
View Profile
Special user
536 Posts

Profile of AttnPls
I am the happy owner of MANY Taylor Imagineering products. Christopher and Derek are the best!
Christopher Taylor
View Profile
V.I.P.
British Columbia Canada
2012 Posts

Profile of Christopher Taylor
Quote:
On Jul 10, 2018, Adam Meier wrote:
I also love my Eclipse and also Equinox. I really would like to do the "Toss out lie detector" routine with the Eclipse, but I have not had the bal... to do it yet. I have only used it in close-up situations.

Adam: Using Eclipse in a "Tossed Out" manner is awesome but I understand your reluctance. There are a few things you can do to ensure success: Make sure you identify the person you are tossing the purse to and have them stand up to catch it; make sure that they do the same thing when they toss it. Point out that it is not a Frisbee and they are to toss it carefully so no one gets hurt. As soon as each person catches it -- if the key coin is still in the purse -- ask them to "give the purse a little shake" to make help sure everything settles to where it should be. Try it!

All the best,

Christopher
Christopher Taylor

Member P.E.A.

www.taylorimagineering.com

MAKING MENTALISM MORE IMPOSSIBLE
mentalboy
View Profile
New user
42 Posts

Profile of mentalboy
I can only add my two cents that I have enjoyed buying from Christopher over the years. His creativity is only matched by his decency. Something in a bit of short supply these days I guess...
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Mentally Speaking » » My last experience with Taylor Imagineering (15 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2018 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.1 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL