The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Puzzle me this... » » Metal Wire Puzzles Still Around? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

daffydoug
View Profile
Eternal Order
Look mom! I've got
13360 Posts

Profile of daffydoug
When I was a kid, some of my first experiences with WHAT I THOUGHT WAS MAGIC TRICKS, were these (I have no idea what they are called!!) puzzles which were made of twisted wire or metal, and the idea was you had two linked together, and you had to figure out how to separate them.

If I had the name of what they were called, I could be more clear on what I'm looking for.

But to me, when I was a small boy, they were MAGIC TRICKS, and it gave me the power to do something that my friends could not.

Be that as it may, I had a promo booth at the 4H fair this year, and I promoted my magic show, but I'm thinking ahead to next year and what new things I could offer to or even sell to the kids as a promo item or magic trick.

So I'm wondering if these metal puzzles are still even around these days, and where could I get them?

Any help would be appreciated.

I really think it would be a fabulous idea at next years 4H booth to have puzzles to offer the young crowd.

So I'n looking way ahead, and wanted to post it while it's still fresh in my mind.
The difficult must become easy, the easy beautiful and the beautiful magical.
0pus
View Profile
Inner circle
New Jersey
1727 Posts

Profile of 0pus
ddyment
View Profile
Inner circle
Gibsons, BC, Canada
2025 Posts

Profile of ddyment
Doug Dyment's Deceptionary :: Elegant, Literate, Contemporary Mentalism ... and More
daffydoug
View Profile
Eternal Order
Look mom! I've got
13360 Posts

Profile of daffydoug
Yes! Those are the ones! Thanks guys. I'm on it!!
Doc Willie
View Profile
Regular user
123 Posts

Profile of Doc Willie
My daughter gave me one that I have had for twenty years and never been able to solve.
daffydoug
View Profile
Eternal Order
Look mom! I've got
13360 Posts

Profile of daffydoug
Really?
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Puzzle me this... » » Metal Wire Puzzles Still Around? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2018 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.09 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL