The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Nothing up my sleeve... » » REIALME by Jeff Copeland - A MUST! (68 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5
StarManager
View Profile
Special user
Maui, Hawaii
502 Posts

Profile of StarManager
Al we understand. EVERYTHING is due to you. The world rotates because of you. We all owe you for creating GRAVITY. You are great! You are wonderful. Nobody but you counts. All that notwithstanding, your Royal Highness, I personally find Copeland offers great stuff too. Is it possible in your tightly egocentric, myopic mental space, that SOMEONE ELSE OTHER THAN YOU might contribute to our craft? Did your parents drop you on your head when you were a baby? WHAT is WRONG with you that every single thing you post is about YOU? I've lost my willingness to give a *** about you Al. You are an old, unsatisfied, maniacal, crotchety lurker with nothing to share that HELPS people. Get off the board and go out of your nursing home and make a FRIEND somewhere so you mellow out. THANK YOU for Matrix, although there are reports of this effect being created before you. Yes I've benefitted from your books, if you indeed did write them alone . . . But MAN are you a conceited, arrogant, pain in the rear. There! SOMEONE finally called you out. Crawl back into your hermit shell and say or do ANYTHING that might HELP someone. So funny that your main complaint on this thread was about hype and promotion, and that is ALL you do in every post. Maybe you're just jealous of the skill and innovation displayed by Copeland?
"I'm a professional magician and once in a while I even work." Jonathan Todd Excelsior (StarManager)
Al Schneider
View Profile
V.I.P.
A corn field in WI surrounded by
942 Posts

Profile of Al Schneider
Starchild
Thank you for your comments. They reveal who you are.
Magic Al. Say it fast and it is magical.
StarManager
View Profile
Special user
Maui, Hawaii
502 Posts

Profile of StarManager
Finally we got you to a point where you cannot refute the facts and can only call people names. Who is revealed here, Al?
"I'm a professional magician and once in a while I even work." Jonathan Todd Excelsior (StarManager)
Al Schneider
View Profile
V.I.P.
942 Posts

Profile of Al Schneider
Yup, the truth is finally out.
StarManager
View Profile
Special user
Maui, Hawaii
502 Posts

Profile of StarManager
Al, thank you for making your recommendation of the best magic there is in the world LEAD OFF with COPELAND and the VERY topic you have been dissing! AL POSTED the following link on the Café and the very first example is indeed COPELAND!

See it all at: http://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/viewt......&forum=3

WOW! Here's the quote right form AL himself!:

"Brothers and Sisters in Slight: PLEASE WATCH THESE!

Beyond a shadow of doubt, the magic here is the best in the world. If I have not included your pitch here, I apoligize. If you are not here, please post to this thread and let us all see it. I feel paled next to this material. I could not duplicate this stuff in a lifetime. I truely hope you honor these people and recognize the tremendous effort they have invested.

I have no connection with any of these individuals and do not profit from them in any way.

Al Schneider

https://youtu.be/aRzPEuIa8RQ "

and links continue.

Al - WE AGREE! FANTASTIC!
Al Schneider
View Profile
V.I.P.
942 Posts

Profile of Al Schneider
Look starchild, that has been up for some time. You apparently don't read anything but your own babble. Look at the posts below on the thread. They are not complementary yet you are raving about them. YOU CAN'T SEE A SALT SHAKER ON A TABLE.
BrotherJeffrey
View Profile
New user
62 Posts

Profile of BrotherJeffrey
And for some good news:

Trailer is up!

https://youtu.be/WT27_wvAINU
Revolutionary Tools and Teaching for Coin Magicians

Have you seen Tresor?

CopelandCoins.com
StarManager
View Profile
Special user
Maui, Hawaii
502 Posts

Profile of StarManager
Great trailer Mr. Copeland! Congratulations!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Nothing up my sleeve... » » REIALME by Jeff Copeland - A MUST! (68 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2018 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.12 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL