We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Up in smoke! » » Paper similiar in texture and appearance to Flash Paper (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Maxyedid
View Profile
Veteran user
Panama
394 Posts

Profile of Maxyedid
Hi!

I tried looking for this question in the forum, so forgive me if this was already asked.

I need a sheet of paper that looks and feels similar to flash paper. I need a sheet like a computer printer paper, or at least the size of a notebook page, approximately of course. The point is that a very small paper will not work for my purpose.

(If you need to know for what, the idea is to cut a small piece so if I burn the flash paper this piece will not burn)

Thanks!
B.W. McCarron
View Profile
Loyal user
Seattle, WA USA
215 Posts

Profile of B.W. McCarron
Onionskin typing paper is fairly similar in texture and appearance to flash paper. You can (sometimes) find it in antique stores and secondhand shops. Craft stores may also have something similar in their scrapbooking section.
Maxyedid
View Profile
Veteran user
Panama
394 Posts

Profile of Maxyedid
Thanks!

I have now forgotten where was the trick I wanted to perform 😂
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Up in smoke! » » Paper similiar in texture and appearance to Flash Paper (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2018 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.13 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL