The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Ben Train at the Table (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Ben Train
View Profile
Inner circle
Erdnase never had
4634 Posts

Profile of Ben Train
Hey gang!

Murphys just released my first At the Table lecture and it's packed full with commercial hard hitting magic for less than $10. More importantly, Murphy's is holding my cat hostage and won't give him back until 1000 people watch the lecture. So help me and Margret Catwood by picking it up today (and if you enjoy it please leave a review!).

http://www.penguinmagic.com/p/S25276
If you're reading this you're my favorite magician.
alexlatorre
View Profile
Regular user
Barcelona
174 Posts

Profile of alexlatorre
Just finished watching this lecture and I have to say it is the best At The Table Lecture I have ever seen (mind you, I have watched almost every lecture since the first run of lectures with Ammar and Garcia). Not only did I learn some kick-ass magic which fooled the heck out of me, Ben's humbleness and magic philosophy really blew me away. If you had not bought and watched this lecture, do so now.

Alex

PS. I do not know Ben at all personally, so this is 100% my honest opinion
APC
View Profile
Inner circle
Los Angeles
1122 Posts

Profile of APC
Definitely recommend it!
DrBrewhaha
View Profile
New user
51 Posts

Profile of DrBrewhaha
Some very good stuff. I give it 2 thumbs up.
Ben Train
View Profile
Inner circle
Erdnase never had
4634 Posts

Profile of Ben Train
Quote:
On Jul 11, 2018, alexlatorre wrote:
Just finished watching this lecture and I have to say it is the best At The Table Lecture I have ever seen (mind you, I have watched almost every lecture since the first run of lectures with Ammar and Garcia). Not only did I learn some kick-ass magic which fooled the heck out of me, Ben's humbleness and magic philosophy really blew me away. If you had not bought and watched this lecture, do so now.

Alex

PS. I do not know Ben at all personally, so this is 100% my honest opinion

Wow! I don't know what to say. Thank you for the kind words!!!
If you're reading this you're my favorite magician.
gtx magic
View Profile
Special user
United Kingdom England
703 Posts

Profile of gtx magic
I watched this several days ago,and I can only endorse what others have said.

This is a absolutely not to be missed: Ben Train At The Table Lecture. Ben Has a incredible infectious personality,that alone is enough to draw you to watch listen and be magically entertained by Ben. His magic is top draw you will not be disappointed.

His material on this lecture is fantastic Ben not only explains/teaches every effect in detail but also gives some great advice.

Ben Train is a genuine guy, his enthusiasm and dedication to the art of magic shines through.

Here are some of the effects; besides only a a couple of which Ben marketed a few years ago (dvd)..."Bold Asssembly" and Triumph version 1.3.6 both fantastic in there own right which I also purchased a few years ago and on top of these 2 great pieces of magic you will also see and learn...

SACT (semi automatic cutting too)

Detour on 51st street

P.I. Location

Carb sandwich.(Ben jokingly called it this because he said he didn't have a name for it)

Candy from strangers (fun mentalism trick)

Highly Recommended

Graham
Perfection is not attainable, but if we chase perfection we can catch excellence.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Ben Train at the Table (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2018 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.12 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL