The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Mentally Speaking » » Carlyletouch.com (3 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

erikdobell
View Profile
Regular user
Gatlinburg Tennessee
111 Posts

Profile of erikdobell
I don't usually write reviews but I am very happy with my recent purchase from http://carlyletouch.com

I don't want to get in specifics on a public forum about what I bought but I will drop the hint that it's from Andreas Sebring.

I had a few questions about this item and not only did he answer the questions for me but he also sent me a few videos so I could see it in action. He also sent me a generous amount of backup supplies for this particular item and a PDF with some of his own thoughts and ideas using this tool.

The actual item itself is wicked nice too.
Neznarf
View Profile
Inner circle
NY then AZ now
1689 Posts

Profile of Neznarf
I have gotten very detailed answers from him too.

I like and appreciate helpful emails from places whee I buy stuff.
"Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass...it's about learning how to dance in the rain."
gypsyfish
View Profile
Veteran user
356 Posts

Profile of gypsyfish
Not only is Mr Fowler knowledgeable, but he has fine products and great customer service.
ddyment
View Profile
Inner circle
Gibsons, BC, Canada
2037 Posts

Profile of ddyment
Not to mention that Ed is one of the nicest human beings you're likely to encounter.
Doug Dyment's Deceptionary :: Elegant, Literate, Contemporary Mentalism ... and More
IAIN
View Profile
Eternal Order
england
16910 Posts

Profile of IAIN
The séance santa!
NEW - ULTERIOR - close up stuff
BOOKTEST - DREAM PSYCHOLOGY | BRUTISHLY STARLIT - READINGS COMPENDIUM
www.lulu.com/spotlight/uncle90
mentalboy
View Profile
New user
42 Posts

Profile of mentalboy
I love the nice comments about Ed. I purchased a Jaks wallet from him a couple of years ago to replace my old wallet I got from Tannen's eons ago. I was impressed with the video he gives out free to show handlings, etc. Obviously, he is very knowledgeable and puts a lot of thought into the items he sells. BTW, while I appreciate the SUC wallet and I have 2 of them, it's this Jaks wallet that I use all the time!
Senor Fabuloso
View Profile
Special user
727 Posts

Profile of Senor Fabuloso
Mr. Carlyle is one of the warmest most helpful people I have ever had the good pleasure of doing business with. I did however get him in trouble with his wife, as once we started talking mentalism she had to tell him to stop. For dinner I think?
To hate those who hate is righteous.
mtgoldstein
View Profile
Veteran user
Houston, TX
312 Posts

Profile of mtgoldstein
Ed is indeed one of the nicest individuals you will ever come across. He goes above and beyond to help and frequently gives his materials away. I prefer to purchase anything I can from him.
Jamie D
View Profile
Inner circle
Ontario, Canada
2290 Posts

Profile of Jamie D
I also agree with what’s stated above. Not to mention the products on his page are some of the best you can get. I remember a few years ago, I had a few questions about his for*e bag and he was more than kind about it. Not to mention, it is one of the best props I own to this very day
Twitter @darjames
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Mentally Speaking » » Carlyletouch.com (3 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2018 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.1 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL