The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Boxes, tubes & bags » » Lynetta Welch Egg Bag (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Rainboguy
View Profile
Inner circle
1726 Posts

Profile of Rainboguy
I'm just curious as to whether any of you own and use this specific egg bag, and, if so, what are your opinions of this prop compared to other egg bags that you own or have used?

Thanks in advance for your replies!
thomasR
View Profile
Special user
565 Posts

Profile of thomasR
I have one. The only other one I own is a super cheap Adams bag.
The welch bag is lovely. It's very small, which can be a positive or a negative depending on your handling and routine.
I picked up mine used, I doubt I would have paid full price for one, but I am happy I have one. Eventually I want to get one of Martins bags and a Hobson bag and have some fun with them too.
Ony Carcamo
View Profile
Special user
Manila, PHILIPPINES
608 Posts

Profile of Ony Carcamo
I have 4 of her bags. I love the softness of the fabric, it drapes beautifully on my hand to help show it is empty. These bags are perfect for Bob White and Ken Brooke's routines. Jeff Hobson' s bag is also top notch, especially for his routine.
Ony Carcamo
PHILIPPINES

www.onycarcamo.com
randirain
View Profile
Inner circle
Fort Worth, TX
1601 Posts

Profile of randirain
She's very talented, makes nice stuff, and a very nice person as well. You can't go wrong her stuff.

Randi
Bill Hegbli
View Profile
Eternal Order
Fort Wayne, Indiana
21063 Posts

Profile of Bill Hegbli
To get an Lynetta Welch Malini Egg Bag, you trace your hand on paper and send it to her, or create a PDF and email it to her. She ask for the fingers spread. This will be the size of the bag.

She uses the finest Silk Crepe material. Many professionals like Johnny Thompson use bags made by her.

In the end it is more of a personal preference. The original bags are not made any more by Magic Inc. and the original seamstress Charlie worked with initially, to my knowledge.
Vietnam Veteran 1967, Sgt. E-5

Graduate of Chavez College of Prestidigitation and Showmanship

"Magic With A Twist Of Comedy"
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Boxes, tubes & bags » » Lynetta Welch Egg Bag (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2018 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.17 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL