The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » IPredict Pro question (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

John Born
View Profile
Veteran user
390 Posts

Profile of John Born
Good afternoon everyone! Quick question - is Ipredict Pro no longer available? I used to use it and it is no longer downloadable for IOS. Anyone know if it will be available again?

Best,

JB
DynaMix
View Profile
Inner circle
1146 Posts

Profile of DynaMix
It has not been updated and does not work on current iPhone Xs but supposedly is on the list of apps Greg plans to update when he gets around to it. No timetable.
debjit
View Profile
Loyal user
India
213 Posts

Profile of debjit
I was wondering about this too. Even Supa Thump is not available anymore. Hope both of the apps become available again.
RussoMagic.com
View Profile
Loyal user
242 Posts

Profile of RussoMagic.com
Miss using the ipredict app... love the effect... using a marked deck (so magi doesn't know the card) makes the trick so much stronger. I hope it's available again... miss performing it. Come on Greg! Smile
DynaMix
View Profile
Inner circle
1146 Posts

Profile of DynaMix
I still have yet to find another routine that hits as hard as this and is as easy to perform. A true shame they keep delaying. At this point I assume they have just given up.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » IPredict Pro question (1 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL