The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » TV Kids show personalities (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
ed rhodes
View Profile
Inner circle
Rhode Island
2889 Posts

Profile of ed rhodes
Https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_......_States)

The listing for Norfolk, Va. had “Bungles the Clown,” which sounds like it might be right.

In his book, “Magic Digest,” George Anderson mentioned working on “Magic Ranch,” with Don Alan.

https://www.tvguide.com/tvshows/the-magic-ranch/202841/
"...and if you're too afraid of goin' astray, you won't go anywhere." - Granny Weatherwax
Sixten
View Profile
Inner circle
Floral Park, NY, U.S.A.
4654 Posts

Profile of Sixten
The first airing: (January, '55, Sunday mornings, 3 hrs.) 'Wonderama'. (I only remember Sandy Becker, Chuck McCann & Sonny Fox.) I believe it's still being televised.
Chessmann
View Profile
Inner circle
4246 Posts

Profile of Chessmann
I didn’t have much use for these shows when I was young, but I do remember being amused by The New Zoo Review...with Doug, Emmy Jo, Charlie the frog, etc...
My ex-cat was named "Muffin". "Vomit" would be a better name for her. AKA "The Evil Ball of Fur".
daffydoug
View Profile
Eternal Order
Look mom! I've got
14077 Posts

Profile of daffydoug
I'l never ever forget growing up on the East Coast and being just a small boy watching Ranger Andy, The Admiral and Swabby, plus of course the Captain and and Green Jeans. Of course, the TV was black and white and only had three channels so there was no telling if his jeans were actually green.

But the first two were local shows and I sure got my fill of Popeye cartoons! And the stooges! Oh, and I almost forgot "The Friends Of Mr Goober!" I just LOVED that show!

And of course, Bozo Circus and Mr Ned played a special place in my heart.

Ahhhhhhhhhh! Sweet memories!!
The difficult must become easy, the easy beautiful and the beautiful magical.
Tim Snyder
View Profile
Regular user
Chicago, IL
112 Posts

Profile of Tim Snyder
My favorite out of Detroit or Windsor was Oopsy the Clown.
daffydoug
View Profile
Eternal Order
Look mom! I've got
14077 Posts

Profile of daffydoug
Local?
The difficult must become easy, the easy beautiful and the beautiful magical.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » TV Kids show personalities (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL