The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Finger/stage manipulation » » Arthur Buckley video of all material in Principles and Deception Book (2 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Bill Hegbli
View Profile
Eternal Order
Fort Wayne, Indiana
22797 Posts

Profile of Bill Hegbli
Just received an email from Jeff Hobson, the best comedy magician on the planet. He has posted on like a Video of the late great manipulator Arthur Buckley. Buckley wrote a book many years ago of his full manipulation act he used fro many years performing. The book is called Principles and Deceptions. It was reprinted in prefect bound style by Gambler's Book Club in 1973. The moves and routines are brilliant, but many knuckle busters at best. But there is several items I have used in the past.

Jeff Hobson somehow obtained a film and converted it to modern video of Buckley performing his complete stage manipulation act. This film gives one the chance to see all the material in the book actually being performed by Buckley live. What a wondrous discovery, and Jeff is sharing this for free, all you need to do is sign up on his mailing list.

There is hours of other classic acts from years gone by of the top professional in the entertainment field, and magicians, a lot of whom we have heard of but never seen.

Thank you Jeff Hobson for revealing this much needed film on how to present manipulation magic on stage. It is great to actually see the moves and routines actully performed, by the originator.
jeffhobson
View Profile
V.I.P.
246 Posts

Profile of jeffhobson
Anyone can view this video - just need to enter email here:
https://mailchi.mp/6f9b1938837d/hobsons-......r-signup

You can always "unsubscribe" once you have the link (although you shouldn't 'cause
you'll know when I post more.) Yes, they free.

Thank you Bill!
The Hilarious Host of Las Vegas!
VISIT my magic shop: www.HobsonsChoiceMagic.com
Brad Jeffers
View Profile
Veteran user
376 Posts

Profile of Brad Jeffers
I subscribed, now how do I get to the Arthur Buckley video?
dirtyrussian
View Profile
New user
50 Posts

Profile of dirtyrussian
What a treasure chest find that was Jeff. I’d love to hear the story of how you found it. Thanks for sharing it.
docguitarman
View Profile
Special user
Thousand Oaks, California
888 Posts

Profile of docguitarman
Quote:
On Sep 9, 2018, Brad Jeffers wrote:
I subscribed, now how do I get to the Arthur Buckley video?

Same question!
dirtyrussian
View Profile
New user
50 Posts

Profile of dirtyrussian
Docguitarman, after you registered you should have received a password and link to Jeff's "Theater" maybe check your spam folder if you didn't get the password and link.
docguitarman
View Profile
Special user
Thousand Oaks, California
888 Posts

Profile of docguitarman
Quote:
On Oct 21, 2018, dirtyrussian wrote:
Docguitarman, after you registered you should have received a password and link to Jeff's "Theater" maybe check your spam folder if you didn't get the password and link.

Thank you dirtyrussian. Looked in spam and it wasn't there. But, it finally arrived in the spam just seconds ago! Guess I need a little patience!
Vogler
View Profile
Special user
Greece
710 Posts

Profile of Vogler
Amazing content... Thank you Jeff Hobson and Bill Hegbli for the post
Bill Hegbli
View Profile
Eternal Order
Fort Wayne, Indiana
22797 Posts

Profile of Bill Hegbli
Received an email from Jeff Hobson, notice he is closing down his website and the videos for a temperary time. His most recent offering is a lecture (conversation) with Denny Haney, who had a long career as a professional magician, and then opened his magic store and website Denny Haney Magic.

I came to find out, that Denny Haney just passed away yesterday. Very sad news, another great performer from years gone by.

So jsut wanted to let you all know, to take a little time and watch this video.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Finger/stage manipulation » » Arthur Buckley video of all material in Principles and Deception Book (2 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL