The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The workshop » » Coin funnel - 3D printed (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

mroek
View Profile
Regular user
179 Posts

Profile of mroek
This is my take on the classic coin funnel trick, which in most versions are made from aluminium or brass, and takes US coins. My version is of course my own design, and it takes Norwegian coins. The larger coin (used for blocking the tunnel) is the "femkroning", and the smaller coins are just "kroner" (the bigger coin is worth exactly 5 times the smaller).

I actually like this trick, even if it is quite simple. It can get good reactions if performed well, but I haven't really worked on it yet. There are numerous videos of the same trick out there, just using the commercial version.

I'm very happy with how my version turned out, I think it looks a bit more "magical" than the commercial versions.
videoman
View Profile
Inner circle
3494 Posts

Profile of videoman
I just recently purchased one of the marketed aluminum versions. But I like yours. It looks great and it's cool that you could custom make it to fit your coins.

It's also nice that your coins have holes in them. I started doing my routine with a Chinese coin the size of a half dollar rather than a half dollar because I liked the idea of apparently passing through the small hole in the center of the Chinese coin. Plus, it opens up more possibilities for stories.

You did a really excellent job making yours!
Nice work!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The workshop » » Coin funnel - 3D printed (1 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2018 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.06 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL