The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Question for any Electric Shaver collectors (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

GlennLawrence
View Profile
New user
Randolph NJ
75 Posts

Profile of GlennLawrence
Hi All, if any of you happen to collect vintage electric shavers I have a question. I have a Norelco Rotatract shaver from 1983 that just recently stopped working, or I should say the trimmer stopped, the 3 head shaver I think still works. I was about to throw it in the garbage but then realized maybe something like this has value to someone as I still keep it in its original box. I tried to find a shaving collectors forum but had little success. So I figured maybe someone on this site is knowledgeable about such things and might give me a clue. So I ask, would anyone care about this or do I toss it?

Thanks in advance for any guidance!
Dannydoyle
View Profile
Eternal Order
19095 Posts

Profile of Dannydoyle
You want to know if a broken electric razor from 1983 is valuable?
Danny Doyle
<BR>Semper Occultus
<BR>In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act....George Orwell
NicholasD
View Profile
Inner circle
1422 Posts

Profile of NicholasD
Google Electric Shavers Museum. On the site, you'll find links to collectors clubs, etc.
GlennLawrence
View Profile
New user
Randolph NJ
75 Posts

Profile of GlennLawrence
Quote:
On Oct 4, 2018, Dannydoyle wrote:
You want to know if a broken electric razor from 1983 is valuable?

Not necessarily financially valuable, but of value to someone as a collectable. Personally I would throw it away but you would be surprised what some people collect!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Question for any Electric Shaver collectors (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2018 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.1 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL