The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Your favorite Over the Phone effect? (5 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3 [Next]
Rocketeer
View Profile
Special user
Westchester, NY
965 Posts

Profile of Rocketeer
So Slim is Roshambo yours? If so did you release it? If not, did you buy it some place? Or did a colleague teach it to you?
I'm selling my hardcover autographed limited edition copy of Jerome Finley's "Thought Veil"

PM me for info.
Waters.
View Profile
Special user
703 Posts

Profile of Waters.
Quote:
On Oct 14, 2018, magicman29 wrote:
Slim's Roshambo and sean's Symphony are both excellent effects to perform over the phone!

Kieran

Thank you for the comment Kieron. I am proud of the simple idea that makes this work. I am glad you enjoyed.
Slim King
View Profile
Eternal Order
Orlando
18036 Posts

Profile of Slim King
Quote:
On Oct 17, 2018, Rocketeer wrote:
So Slim is Roshambo yours? If so did you release it? If not, did you buy it some place? Or did a colleague teach it to you?

I'd say it's more mine in that I've never seen all of these methods used together in such a manner 😎😈 So its unique in that way but it utilizes some older and often neglected math and logic ideas. Robert Neal seemed to have a basis for one methods d that was brought to my attention in the PDF. RPS by a fellow Café member. ( maybe Tom Baxter) name escapes me right now. I'll post it when I get home. I did find three DVDs the other day. I may use it on Coast to Coast.
THE MAN THE SKEPTICS REFUSE TO TEST FOR ONE MILLION DOLLARS.. The Worlds Foremost Authority on Houdini's Life after Death.....
gismo
View Profile
New user
Germany
60 Posts

Profile of gismo
Cellular Thinking by Tim Ellis is a really great effect
ipe
View Profile
Special user
515 Posts

Profile of ipe
Sunrise by Patrick Redford could be very interesting.

How is possible to buy Slim's Roshambo and find more info about it?
What would a real mindreader do?
merlin5150 II
View Profile
Elite user
Aurora, IL
414 Posts

Profile of merlin5150 II
Psychic Hotline, found on 1-deck...14-tricks...24-hours... Vol. 1
Slim King
View Profile
Eternal Order
Orlando
18036 Posts

Profile of Slim King
I may do one on Coast to Coast AM radio show tonight ...
THE MAN THE SKEPTICS REFUSE TO TEST FOR ONE MILLION DOLLARS.. The Worlds Foremost Authority on Houdini's Life after Death.....
ipe
View Profile
Special user
515 Posts

Profile of ipe
Quote:
On Oct 25, 2018, ipe wrote:
How is possible to buy Slim's Roshambo and find more info about it?

Any news?
What would a real mindreader do?
Slim King
View Profile
Eternal Order
Orlando
18036 Posts

Profile of Slim King
I am pretty sure it's time for me to put out something on my HooDoo Box so all can enjoy performing magic on the radio. I'll try to find someone who can help me make a video ... I use unused Sessions Beer Caps for Roshambo that I can include...
aligator
View Profile
Inner circle
Canada
2044 Posts

Profile of aligator
How about Day One?
Slim King
View Profile
Eternal Order
Orlando
18036 Posts

Profile of Slim King
aligator
View Profile
Inner circle
Canada
2044 Posts

Profile of aligator
LOL.....no, day at any date.
celebrity
View Profile
Inner circle
1966 Posts

Profile of celebrity
Day at any date over the phone would seem a poor choice to me. What’s to say you weren’t just google searching at the other end of the line Smile

Best Wishes Michael
As a mentalist you must always ask yourself what if! And throughout your life you should seek to ask and answer this question over and over again, only then will your wildest dreams become a reality!

Visit - www.mindfx.co.uk to learn more!
aligator
View Profile
Inner circle
Canada
2044 Posts

Profile of aligator
I thought of that but would offer to repeat it in person . Of course, that would only work for local calls and meetings.
Scott Cram
View Profile
Inner circle
2678 Posts

Profile of Scott Cram
Quote:
On Nov 2, 2018, aligator wrote:
How about Day One?

Quote:
On Nov 5, 2018, aligator wrote:
LOL.....no, day at any date.

Thanks for the plug, but I have to agree with Michael. Even if you’re doing a video call, what’s to say that you have some sort of reference just out of sight?
Slim King
View Profile
Eternal Order
Orlando
18036 Posts

Profile of Slim King
I performed "Beyond Banachek" on Coast to Coast AM with George Noory on Halloween .. It went quite well. Smile Smile Smile
aligator
View Profile
Inner circle
Canada
2044 Posts

Profile of aligator
Well Scott I was thinking ,that as I am dealing with local people, that it could lead to a meeting to prove it in person......but maybe not. Obviously, computer or smart phone assistance is the first thought that will come to the mind of the receiver.
PASCAL
View Profile
Loyal user
France
269 Posts

Profile of PASCAL
Hi
For sure , Juan Tamariz and the invisible deck !
Just pure magic
PAscal
aligator
View Profile
Inner circle
Canada
2044 Posts

Profile of aligator
How would the Invisible Deck work over the phone?
innercirclewannabe
View Profile
Inner circle
Ireland
1597 Posts

Profile of innercirclewannabe
Quote:
On Nov 8, 2018, aligator wrote:
How would the Invisible Deck work over the phone?

It plays well once you have the DJ sell the idea too.
Tá sé ach cleas má dhéanann tú sé cuma mhaith ar cheann.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Your favorite Over the Phone effect? (5 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL