The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » New to magic? » » Good sites online for news and related things to magic (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

mjc
View Profile
New user
Michigan
11 Posts

Profile of mjc
As the title says, any thought on some sites online that offer this? I am looking for a website that aggregates news. Itricks.com used to be a good website, however, it seems these days that it is not updated as much as it used to be. Reddit.com might be the second best or first best for finding what I am looking for at the current moment. Feel free to give me any thoughts. I am new to the community. Thanks!

Have a magical weekend.
Signet
View Profile
Regular user
172 Posts

Profile of Signet
I think right here is a great place to find out quite a bit. There are many areas as you scroll through the index. Latest and greatest comes to mind. If you get 50 posts, more areas will open up as well.
Wizard of Oz
View Profile
Inner circle
Most people wish I didn't have
4955 Posts

Profile of Wizard of Oz
I agree with Signet, I have not found a better magic site.

Genii magazine has a pretty active forum as well.
Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain.
mjc
View Profile
New user
Michigan
11 Posts

Profile of mjc
The awesome thing is, whenever I search online a magic question, it leads here! This is like the Reddit of Magic. I almost wanna say this forum is the StackOverflow of Magic. Programmer's will get what I am referencing really quick. I do get some news from the IBM. Maybe that is a good programming project for me to do is make a RSS for magic or something?
no2ss
View Profile
New user
California
49 Posts

Profile of no2ss
If you set up an RSS feed for magic, I'd subscribe...
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » New to magic? » » Good sites online for news and related things to magic (1 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2018 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.12 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL