The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Deformer by Menny Lindenfeld (75 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7~8~9~10 [Next]
markhitton
View Profile
Special user
964 Posts

Profile of markhitton
Great! Smile
Brian Proctor
View Profile
Inner circle
Somewhere
2325 Posts

Profile of Brian Proctor
I perform liquid metal for people all the time. I’ve gone ahead and pre ordered this. I never pre order anything. Hoping for the best. The visuals look so *** good. The tine twisting really impressed me.
Ustaad
View Profile
Inner circle
Iindia - States
6157 Posts

Profile of Ustaad
OK, one of my friends had purchased the Deformer and I had the opportunity to watch the explanation video. I have yet to physically see and play with the gimmick.

The Deformer gimmick is exactly as I had envisaged and mentioned in my earlier posts.

After going through the explanation video, I find that the Deformer is much better suited and is a very versatile device than any other similar devices released thus far. The Deformer can bend and twist spoons/forks/fork tines/nails etc. as well as help in breaking fork tines in plain sight. Watching the video I can very well visualize the effort required in deforming various cutlery/nails etc. I feel the effort needed is just about moderate and does the job flawlessly and with moderate ease.

As advertised, the gimmick hides very well in plain sight (in the real sense).

Overall a very well thought out and designed robust gimmick which will do its job earnestly and will last a lifetime.

IMO the QB3 and the Deformer will be a great combination for all kinds of metal bending for our magic/mentalism purpose. You will have in your arsenal the best of both worlds.

Hope this helps those on the fence and that includes me and my other friends. Smile

MY thoughts, JUST MY thoughts please . . Smile

Smile
MAGIC is a SECRET, without the SECRET there is no MAGIC.
"Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic." - Arthur C. Clarke.
markhitton
View Profile
Special user
964 Posts

Profile of markhitton
Great Review from the Professor Ustaad.
thanks a lot for sharing your opinion on this clever and sturdy gimmick.
also the fact it hides very well is a powerful point for the bending tool
Thanks a lot

Smile
pegasus
View Profile
Eternal Order
United Kingdom
10537 Posts

Profile of pegasus
It’s great until they type “fork bending” into YouTube and see hundreds of videos on the topic.
Brian Proctor
View Profile
Inner circle
Somewhere
2325 Posts

Profile of Brian Proctor
Quote:
On Oct 26, 2018, Ustaad wrote:
OK, one of my friends had purchased the Deformer and I had the opportunity to watch the explanation video. I have yet to physically see and play with the gimmick.

The Deformer gimmick is exactly as I had envisaged and mentioned in my earlier posts.

After going through the explanation video, I find that the Deformer is much better suited and is a very versatile device than any other similar devices released thus far. The Deformer can bend and twist spoons/forks/fork tines/nails etc. as well as help in breaking fork tines in plain sight. Watching the video I can very well visualize the effort required in deforming various cutlery/nails etc. I feel the effort needed is just about moderate and does the job flawlessly and with moderate ease.

Overall a very well thought out and designed robust gimmick which will do its job earnestly and will last a lifetime.

IMO the QB3 and the Deformer will be a great combination for all kinds of metal bending for our magic/mentalism purpose. You will have in your arsenal the best of both worlds.

Hope this helps those on the fence and that includes me and my other friends. Smile

Smile

Your friend is very kind. Was this released earlier somewhere else?? I pre ordered it last night and was disappointed that a download was not included via penguin. You think with pre orders they would at least let you watch what you paid for since you have to download it anyways. Oh well. 🤷🏻‍♂️
Ustaad
View Profile
Inner circle
Iindia - States
6157 Posts

Profile of Ustaad
As per my experience with Penguin, they don't post the explanation video till such time the item has been physically shipped.

Smile
MAGIC is a SECRET, without the SECRET there is no MAGIC.
"Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic." - Arthur C. Clarke.
Brian Proctor
View Profile
Inner circle
Somewhere
2325 Posts

Profile of Brian Proctor
Good to know for future when or if I ever pre order again.
videoman
View Profile
Inner circle
6750 Posts

Profile of videoman
Too many people would cancel their orders I imagine. I'm not referring to this product in particular, I just mean that in general terms.
At least if you physically have the prop you need to ship it back and the majority don't.
Brian Proctor
View Profile
Inner circle
Somewhere
2325 Posts

Profile of Brian Proctor
That does make sense.
Bondi
View Profile
New user
Cornwall
52 Posts

Profile of Bondi
Saturn magic has a review of this tomorrow night.i rate mark highly for his reviews so this would be one to watch.
Dirk Pershing
View Profile
New user
5 Posts

Profile of Dirk Pershing
Curses, Kaaned again!
252life
View Profile
Inner circle
Ninth Circle, Hades
3253 Posts

Profile of 252life
Quote:
On Oct 24, 2018, lunatik wrote:
That is absolutely HILARIOUS that people are even remotely entertaining the idea that an acid is being used to accomplish these results!! I’m sure he’s watching this thread and dying laughing that people actually think a bottle of acid is in play!! Smile Smile Smile

This made my day! And it’s not even April 1st!! I can’t wait to see what he has planned next April Fools, it’s bound to be epic!

LMAO also. I LOVE him for this.

And, c'mon. Is this conversation really happening?

This absolutely made my day.

252Thx
Look for all the world like you're counting the brain cells in his cranium.

-Theodore Annemann
252life
View Profile
Inner circle
Ninth Circle, Hades
3253 Posts

Profile of 252life
Quote:
On Oct 25, 2018, Kaan wrote:
So guys...

First of all I just took the video down.

It was a new series I started where I reveal marketed new effects by giving wrong & ridiculous methods.

The goal was to make people looking for reveals watch my fake reveal videos to prevent real reveal videos from being watched and that way protect the creator.

Of course the description included the intention behind the video.

As I understood the point you guys had - I turned the video to unlisted.

The concept was inspired by the fake reveal videos contest from theory11.

Sorry for the confusion - my target was not to reach potential customer (I thought they would get the point Smile )

Kaan

I thought that all came across clearly, and appreciated the potential cover you were trying to provide.
Wish you'd leave it up.
I don't think it's going to hurt sales, so much as throw the curious/under informed off the scent.
Look for all the world like you're counting the brain cells in his cranium.

-Theodore Annemann
saysold1
View Profile
Eternal Order
Recovering Cafe addict with only
10798 Posts

Profile of saysold1
Quote:
On Oct 26, 2018, Ustaad wrote:

Smile

Thanks Narendra - I saw this at Mindvention in person and it looks to be a very solid release.
Creator of The SvenPad Supreme(R) line of aerospace level quality, made in the USA utility props. https://svenpads.com/
takeachance
View Profile
Inner circle
3777 Posts

Profile of takeachance
Can you do a more tradition bend with a spoon near the bowl of the spoon or does it have to be at the end of the handle
DrRob
View Profile
Special user
Middle Chinnock
952 Posts

Profile of DrRob
Hi All,

If anyone who has ordered the deformer and has watched the download could drop me a PM as I have a few questions whilst I wait for mine to arrive.

Cheers
Dr Rob
Nevets
View Profile
Regular user
140 Posts

Profile of Nevets
Kaan would have given Jeremy Beadle a run for his money.
jerry100won
View Profile
Loyal user
Dallas Texas
257 Posts

Profile of jerry100won
Quote:
On Oct 27, 2018, Bondi wrote:
Saturn magic has a review of this tomorrow night.i rate mark highly for his reviews so this would be one to watch.

Does anyone have an update and the link if this review is ready?
Jerry

In matters of style, swim with the current; in matters of principle, stand like a rock.

- THOMAS JEFFERSON
Brian Proctor
View Profile
Inner circle
Somewhere
2325 Posts

Profile of Brian Proctor
These are supposedly going to ship today. At least that’s what my order with penguin shows.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Deformer by Menny Lindenfeld (75 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7~8~9~10 [Next]
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.03 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL