The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » APPS-alutely » » NEW APP! The Architect of Predictions (30 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page 1~2~3 [Next]
Gui Del Frate
View Profile
New user
69 Posts

Profile of Gui Del Frate
Hi, everybody!

I'm very excited to present you my new app: The Architect of Predictions!

In 2012 I launched the PhotoPrediction, an app for iOS to create prediction effects. Ever since then I've been working on the TAP concept, thinking how I could make it easier to create custom effects. One thing that has always bothered me was having to take a picture for each and every out. With this new app, you can create A LOT more!

Now you can take just 1 SINGLE PICTURE to make a prediction with up to 1 MILLION OUTS! That's right! With TAP you can predict cards, words, numbers, dates, objects or whatever you want. The only limit is your imagination. And more: your picture can have one or multiple predictions, and even can include your spectator's name!

Trailer:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ztEWBFupATQ

FAQ:

- How clean it is?
Really clean. At the end, your spectator is seeing a REAL picture on your REAL Photo Library. Just like PhotoPrediction. Smile

- How TAP is different of PhotoPrediction?
Both effects are similar, but TAP is a totally different app, with a new method and way more options. While PhotoPrediction allows up to 129 outs and you have to take one picture for each out, with TAP you only need to take one single picture to have up to 1 million outs. Both apps are mine and have similar effects, but they are really different.

- When it will be available?
On October 31st. Until then you can pre-order the app with a US$10 discount.

- How easy it is to perform?
It depends on your creations. You can create really simple effects, like predict a card or a number, for example, or more complexes ones, with multiple predictions. Believe me: you'll have a lot to explore! (if you want to, of course)

- Any included effects?
Yes! TAP comes ready-to-go. You can create your own effects or download effects from a gallery that includes effects from other magicians too. If you want to contribute, I'll be glad to include your effect in the gallery! Smile

- Android version?
Unfortunately no plans for an Android version yet.

- Facebook users group?
Yes!

You can pre-order The Architect of Predictions with US$10 off until October 31st on the App Store. Let me know if you have any questions about it! Smile

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/the-arch......572?mt=8

My best,

Gui Del Frate
DynaMix
View Profile
Inner circle
1146 Posts

Profile of DynaMix
Ordered! PP is still one if the best apps out there and the fact is still works after all of these OS updates should be rewarded!
Alex McFly
View Profile
Regular user
105 Posts

Profile of Alex McFly
Looks really great. Pre-ordered! Smile
ursmagicbalu
View Profile
Inner circle
India
1080 Posts

Profile of ursmagicbalu
Is there a demo or trial version available or possible please
“It’s not what you do that matters, or even how you do it;
it’s what the spectators perceive you as doing that matters.
That’s the MAGIC they’ll remember.”
Craig333
View Profile
New user
66 Posts

Profile of Craig333
This looks super good, think the more releases like this the more I'm gonna be forced to get an iphone as I'm missing out on some belters
Alex McFly
View Profile
Regular user
105 Posts

Profile of Alex McFly
Hello Craig333, this effect looks really great and I'm very excited about the release.
There are a lot of magic apps on the iPhone. Many are not really good. But there are really great effects and I don't want to miss them.
Of all the magic apps I own, I use two of them a lot. I am already convinced that the app "The Architect Of Prediciton" will get a permanent place in my magic routines.
Craig333
View Profile
New user
66 Posts

Profile of Craig333
I hate the restriction of iphones as a product but magic app makers seem to be avoiding android like the plague so will see how this gets reviewed first but tbh his 120 outs also looks great... wikitest and now this might just be the push needed to switch but having to re buy inject dfb and foto etc again would make it an expensive switch so still not 100% sure but this app does look mint.
Gui Del Frate
View Profile
New user
69 Posts

Profile of Gui Del Frate
Hi, ursmagicbalu!

Unfortunately not! But don't worry, the release day is almost there! Smile
Gui Del Frate
View Profile
New user
69 Posts

Profile of Gui Del Frate
Hi, Craig333!

Personally I think iPhone is better to develop magic apps because it's OS is the same on every device. The appearance is the same, there are only a few different devices and 95% usually use the newer version, which helps a lot to adopt the new available technology.

Android has a TON of different devices in hardware, screen size, etc. And every manufacturer adds your own "look" and OS adaptations to their phones, so it's really harder to adapt methods to the Android. Furthermore, to develop to Android we need to use another language, another programs, that is, rewrite everything, besides the method itself.

The Architect of Predictions has more than 60 thousand lines of code, so this adaptation for Android is really tough. But who knows? Smile

My best,

Gui
no2ss
View Profile
Inner circle
California
1027 Posts

Profile of no2ss
I know it's difficult and there are all sorts of reasons *not* to do it, but I'll add in a vote for an Android version as well (not that that will convince you -- nor should it!). Just to let you know there is some demand, so when your app is super successful on the iPhone, maybe you'll consider porting it over. Smile
Craig333
View Profile
New user
66 Posts

Profile of Craig333
Quote:
On Oct 24, 2018, guidelfrate wrote:
Hi, Craig333!

Personally I think iPhone is better to develop magic apps because it's OS is the same on every device. The appearance is the same, there are only a few different devices and 95% usually use the newer version, which helps a lot to adopt the new available technology.

Android has a TON of different devices in hardware, screen size, etc. And every manufacturer adds your own "look" and OS adaptations to their phones, so it's really harder to adapt methods to the Android. Furthermore, to develop to Android we need to use another language, another programs, that is, rewrite everything, besides the method itself.

The Architect of Predictions has more than 60 thousand lines of code, so this adaptation for Android is really tough. But who knows? Smile

My best,

Gui

thanks for the reply I do get it, back in 2010 I made a basic iphone magic app and sold it via the app store (xray card scanner) so totally get the reasoning and complications with apps, mine has been dead and buried for years as I just couldn't put in the time to keep constantly learning something that was earning me a mire £40 ish a month.
Craig333
View Profile
New user
66 Posts

Profile of Craig333
After re reading my post I now understand why I moved to android and hate iphones so much lol... best of luck with your launch thou it really does look amazing and something very practical.
qualysoft
View Profile
Regular user
Presidente Prudente/SP - Brasil
108 Posts

Profile of qualysoft
Quote:
On Oct 24, 2018, Alex McFly wrote:
Of all the magic apps I own, I use two of them a lot.

Just for curiosity, could you name the two you use the most?

Btw, looking forward to this app.
Alex McFly
View Profile
Regular user
105 Posts

Profile of Alex McFly
The two apps are Wikitest and DFB (Digital Force Bag).
elimagic
View Profile
Inner circle
1664 Posts

Profile of elimagic
Purchased but I don’t think I got the pre order discount even though it is not the 31st yet
ko_brian
View Profile
Veteran user
343 Posts

Profile of ko_brian
Downloaded. I’m playing with it. First impression: Amazing. Will get back after I complete my first project. Endless possibilities.
Gui Del Frate
View Profile
New user
69 Posts

Profile of Gui Del Frate
Ko_brian, looking forward to see it! Smile
Alex McFly
View Profile
Regular user
105 Posts

Profile of Alex McFly
I just played a little bit with the app. The first impression: Wow! The possibilities really seem to be endless. I will write a review as soon as I have collected my first live impressions.
qualysoft
View Profile
Regular user
Presidente Prudente/SP - Brasil
108 Posts

Profile of qualysoft
Quote:
On Oct 31, 2018, elimagic wrote:
Purchased but I don’t think I got the pre order discount even though it is not the 31st yet

I also noticed that. The discount unfortunately does not exist anymore, even if it is on time.
Gui Del Frate
View Profile
New user
69 Posts

Profile of Gui Del Frate
Quote:
On Oct 31, 2018, qualysoft wrote:
Quote:
On Oct 31, 2018, elimagic wrote:

I also noticed that. The discount unfortunately does not exist anymore, even if it is on time.

I'm really sorry about that. As developer I define the date the price will change, but I unfortunately I have no control over which timezone Apple will use as base. That's why the price may change before the date depending on you are.

My best,

Gui
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » APPS-alutely » » NEW APP! The Architect of Predictions (30 Likes)
 Go to page 1~2~3 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.03 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL