The Magic Cafť
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index Ľ Ľ APPS-alutely Ľ Ľ NEW APP! The Architect of Predictions (21 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
jaizon
View Profile
Inner circle
By time you read this I will have
1445 Posts

Profile of jaizon
I just got it. There is a lot there. Just made my first setup. Not really hard at all and I really like the potential of this. Now to go fool someone. Smile
Alex McFly
View Profile
New user
59 Posts

Profile of Alex McFly
Here's my review of Architect Of Predictions.

I was very excited about this app. The effect description reads very promising and as we all know these descriptions are there
to advertise an effect with the best possible starting point. First of all: everything in this description is true!

I have numerous apps on my mobile phone. Some are good, some less - and only a handful I personally find very good.
"The Architect Of Predicitons" is definitely one of them! What is this app? This app allows you to create your own
predictions and effects. Only your own fantasy sets the limit.

Instructions and method:
When I opened the app and read the instructions I had to smile. The method is really very clever and in the eyes
of the audience an absolutely natural thing. The instructions are very well written and are further explained with
small video clips. I had an idea for an effect where I wasn't sure what the best approach would be. I wrote to Gui,
who answered me immediately with great tips. Thanks for that!

Handling
This app invites you to experiment around. This is also useful to get to know it better. As already written above,
the possibilities are very diverse and if you take a little time to get to know and understand the app, you will become
aware of what Gui has created here. The handling is very well solved and also well implemented thanks to the good instructions.

Effect
What can I say about that? It's incredibly strong when the magic happens. I created an effect yesterday that I showed
to my friend who has been a professional magician for 30 years. He stood there with his mouth open and had absolutely
no idea what was happening. There's nothing to hide and even if the spectator (as in my case) is familiar with apps in
magic, the effect is even stronger.

Conclusion
This app is a powerful tool and I'm looking forward to experimenting with it again. I still have many ideas that I would
like to implement. An absolute recommendation.
elimagic
View Profile
Inner circle
Is the number you're thinking of...
1372 Posts

Profile of elimagic
I could really benefit from a few videos of setting up some of the effects... iím visual learner and the instructions iím finding a bit harder to follow just because of how involved it is.
Any chance of a few walkthroughs in setting up for owners ?
avimag51
View Profile
New user
83 Posts

Profile of avimag51
One of the greatest magic apps out there.
worth every penny .
clear and detailed instructions .
easy to create multiply outs.
no bugs ( at least , I didn't' meet any )
fun to create projects , and see the great results.
i have it three days and I can't put the phone down , and I am even not a magician , only hobbyist.
great fun !!!
jaizon
View Profile
Inner circle
1445 Posts

Profile of jaizon
Quote:
On Nov 2, 2018, elimagic wrote:
I could really benefit from a few videos of setting up some of the effects... iím visual learner and the instructions iím finding a bit harder to follow just because of how involved it is.
Any chance of a few walkthroughs in setting up for owners ?

The Facebook group is quite helpful. Smile
jaizon
View Profile
Inner circle
1445 Posts

Profile of jaizon
This will be in contention for "Trick of the Year". Mark my words!!! Bravo!
guidelfrate
View Profile
New user
62 Posts

Profile of guidelfrate
Alex McFly great review!! Thank you for your words!!
guidelfrate
View Profile
New user
62 Posts

Profile of guidelfrate
Avimag51, thank you, I'm glad you like it!

jaizon: wow!! Thank you so much! Fingers crossed! Smile
DrRob
View Profile
Special user
Middle Chinnock
873 Posts

Profile of DrRob
So here is the app that made me go out and buy a bloody Iphone just for magic apps ! Nothing too new or fancy just an Iphone 5s, when I say magic apps I really have to say again THIS magic app it looked just brilliant and so customisable thank you Guidel ! Oh and Im purchasing it on friday.

Regards
Dr Rob
guidelfrate
View Profile
New user
62 Posts

Profile of guidelfrate
Quote:
On Nov 7, 2018, DrRob wrote:
So here is the app that made me go out and buy a bloody Iphone just for magic apps ! Nothing too new or fancy just an Iphone 5s, when I say magic apps I really have to say again THIS magic app it looked just brilliant and so customisable thank you Guidel ! Oh and Im purchasing it on friday.

Regards
Dr Rob

Thank you, Dr Rob! I hope you enjoy it!!
DrRob
View Profile
Special user
Middle Chinnock
873 Posts

Profile of DrRob
There may be a delay on purchase of this as I assumed that the cost would be as per the exchange rate dollar to pound (British) but its nearly the same at £79.95 which I will have to save up a bit more for.

Regards
Dr Rob
Justin Lewis
View Profile
Special user
878 Posts

Profile of Justin Lewis
Iíve had this app now for a few weeks. There are a handful of apps out of just about all of them I own that Iíll use in a show. Most apps I find are curious and entertaining and great for casual demonstrations. However, I really feel this app stands with the ones I use now in paid gigs.
This is a very high calibur app with a Facebook user group that has some very creative people creating projects for those who donít have time or donít have the ability to do so.. even through it isnít difficult to make your own projects. So far I am impressed. I think this can become one of the top apps out there. I think soon this will be as popular as wiki, mental killer and a few others. Definitely take a look.
ďThe tragedy of life is not that it ends so soon, but that we wait so long to begin it.Ē- Anonymous
elimagic
View Profile
Inner circle
Is the number you're thinking of...
1372 Posts

Profile of elimagic
Quote:
On Nov 8, 2018, guidelfrate wrote:
Quote:
On Nov 7, 2018, DrRob wrote:

Regards
Dr Rob

Thank you, Dr Rob! I hope you enjoy it!!

Any chance for a video walkthrough?
The Magic Cafe Forum Index Ľ Ľ APPS-alutely Ľ Ľ NEW APP! The Architect of Predictions (21 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2018 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.1 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL