The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magical Accessories » » Card to Wallet Plus by Viking Magic (Review) (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

will lane
View Profile
Veteran user
Will likes to post so he has made
339 Posts

Profile of will lane
Https://www.vikingmagic.com/product/card......-viking/

A signed card is found inside a zippered wallet. I do not have experience with other wallets, as this is my first foray into card to wallet effects, but I hope to give you an honest and informative review.
---
Here is Viking's description:

(Also known as our Simplex Card To Wallet)
This is similar to our standard Card To Wallet (hip-style), but with a couple of major differences. As in our standard model, any signed card can be made to appear in this wallet, but in addition to that:

1. You can repeat the effect immediately with a second card WITHOUT placing your wallet back in your back pocket and no palming is required.
2. You can vanish a marked coin or medallion, poker chip, etc. and this will be found inside the sealed coin purse attached to the wallet!

I firmly believe this is the last card wallet you will ever need to purchase (other than our Any Card To Wallet). Made of select leather, custom hand-made for our special routines.

---
Viking's description is a little confusing. This wallet would work best if you are good at palming. But, you can load the wallet a few different ways without palming. The provided routine for no-palm is not very good in my opinion, but it could be adjusted. I will be posting a routine in Triple Dare that involves a clean, quick no-palm method, utilizing the "bet" concept, but also without using a second card.

The wallet's construction is fairly nice, if a little confusing. There is a single bill fold section in the wallet, with a slit on the left side to give easy access to a card or two. There is not a lot of room in the wallet for both a lot of cards and a lot of notes. A few cards and some notes, or a few notes and some cards, but not both.

There is a coin pouch on the outside of the wallet, and the wonderful zippered compartment. The inside of the zippered compartment doesn't look very finished, but it works fine. Without revealing too much, there are two sides of the same coin involved in the wallet... When opening the wallet flat, the leather bulges in the center. This can be an issue, but it can be somewhat useful.

I think the wallet is a reasonable buy. I think the wallet is about right price-wise for a leather wallet, although maybe not as functional as a typical leather wallet. Utilizing it for a card to wallet effect works fairly well with some practice and good performance skills.

4.5/5 stars. Smile
will lane
View Profile
Veteran user
Will likes to post so he has made
339 Posts

Profile of will lane
Here is my routine, note that you will need 50 posts on TMC to enter. http://themagiccafe.com/forums/viewtopic......c=677586
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magical Accessories » » Card to Wallet Plus by Viking Magic (Review) (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL