The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Street Magic » » Retro Gravity out this summer along with Invisible Force (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page 1~2~3 [Next]
Devin Knight
View Profile
V.I.P.
2493 Posts

Profile of Devin Knight
UPDATE---ALL LEVITATIONS ON WAY AND WILL BE AVAILABLE SOON!
I am also in the process of patenting my gimmick for seeing under the feet while floating. We are currently going into the patent-pending stages. Yes it's expensive for us but it will keep others from trying steal and manufacture my idea.
First of all I apoligize for my long absences from all magic forums. I won't go into details but I had a personal problem (non Magic)that for a while tore my life apart and magic was the furtherest thing from my mind for the last six months. However I am happy to bring you this update. The entire series will be released as ONE book. WE are doing the finishing touches now and it is set to go the printers within the next 4 weeks. GUARANTEED. All my self levies will be available before Sept. We have full page ads coming out in most magazines in either Sept or Oct.

The book will be called:
Retro-Gravity, Invisible Force and other Self-Levitations.

The book will give you details including photos on how to easily make everything.

The book will describe:
RETRO GRAVITY--the only true self-levy that requires nothing other than your shoes and can be viewed front on.
INVISIBLE FORCE--you will be able to make this yourself. Several methods and techniques will be shown.
THE ORIGINAL LOOK UNDER YOUR FEET AND SEE NOTHING. Methods that allow you to float surrounded, and let people see under your feet.

AL MANN's FLOAT OFF A NEWSPAPER.
The book will also describe Al Mann's until now unrevealed Paper float. You stand on a Newspaper, float up and someone removes the paper from under your feet.

EVERYTHING I KNOW and have developed on levitations will be revealed. NOTHING IS HELD BACK IN THE BOOK.
Includes all my methods for surrounded self-levys.

Techniques to pass things under the floating feet,(TO PROVE NO SUPPORT OR THAT YOU SECRETLY STAND ON SOMETHING) that works with both retro-gravity and invisible force. These
secrets can be applied to other self levitations on the market and in my opinion alone are worth the price of the book. These secrets have never been done before to my knowledge and appear in print for the first time here.

Techniques to use on TV specials including FLOATING ABOVE WATER and walking on water secrets.

Also will be revealed for the first time--for stage use, levitations of a girl where the people can sit on the sides and see behind the girl (no wires and magician walks away).

Techniques for creating the illusion of floating higher (new methods NEVER BEFORE REVEALED)

Techniques for revolving in mid air 360%.

Floating techniques using a pole with NO HARNESS to float even higher off the ground.

Advance ways to apparently float a foot off the ground.
An advance way to NOT ONLY FLOAT but swing a girl around you while you are in MID AIR!

Older and discarded methods of self-levies will be revealed for historical purposes. Leg gimmick, magnets, add on, palm methods, black art mats, NEW gimmicks and gimmicked shoes. Everything I ever thought of regarding levitations will be included. OVER 30 YEARS of JEALOUSLY guarded secrets will all be revealed to the magic fraternity including levitation secrets other have begged me not to reveal!

This will be the ultimate book on street levitation. NOT A REHASH of old stuff. All new and different methods.

The great news is that you will GET the workings for all this for just $39.95...Am I crazy selling this this low? Probably but it will be the best value I think in the world today on self-levies.

Everything you ever wanted to know but didn't know who to ask will be revealed. WE expect this to leave the printers sometime late August. WE will be shipping this out the end of August and during Sept. The wait is over. I hope you all will find it was worth the wait.

You will be able to do anything and more amazing than any self-levy on the market. This will be the ultimate work on self-levy's and a real eye opener.

Too busy to be on the net answering questions. Just look for the ads you will see them starting late summer and in the magazines.

Tilford Magic will be the first dealer to have this and will have it a FULL 30 days before any other dealer.
alexanderk
View Profile
New user
Canada
28 Posts

Profile of alexanderk
Is there a demo video of the effects in this book online?
#1magician
View Profile
New user
36 Posts

Profile of #1magician
Sounds amazing were can we get it, and how much will it be.
i dont call 911, i simpily perform the bullet catch and than point the bullet at them and ask if they care to try.
Micheal Leath
View Profile
Inner circle
1048 Posts

Profile of Micheal Leath
Both those questions are answered in his post.
LBP MAGIC
View Profile
Veteran user
374 Posts

Profile of LBP MAGIC
I am looking forward to reading your book!
marien_zc
View Profile
New user
Dominican Republic
46 Posts

Profile of marien_zc
Finally !!

Now I am very exited can't wait to get your book,

Thanks for not leting us down, I knew we could count on you.
What?!
Slim King
View Profile
Eternal Order
Orlando
18028 Posts

Profile of Slim King
Sorry to hear about the personal problems. I hope everything is OK now. Can these levetations be done by a nine year old girl?
Thanks
Dave
THE MAN THE SKEPTICS REFUSE TO TEST FOR ONE MILLION DOLLARS.. The Worlds Foremost Authority on Houdini's Life after Death.....
LordM
View Profile
Loyal user
Portugal
232 Posts

Profile of LordM
Sounds amazing, but we have to look to believe Smile
Kind Regards,
JP

http://www.joaopedroso.com
dengez
View Profile
Loyal user
USA
245 Posts

Profile of dengez
Hell yea!! cant wait...
J.S.llusionDesigns
View Profile
Regular user
118 Posts

Profile of J.S.llusionDesigns
When is it coming out.
Joe Smith Illusion Designs
kinesis
View Profile
Inner circle
Scotland, surrounded by
2708 Posts

Profile of kinesis
J.S.llusionDesigns
Er, read the original post again, it tells you there.
Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one - Albert Einstein

FACEBOOK
Josh Allens
View Profile
Regular user
Virginia
188 Posts

Profile of Josh Allens
Cant wait. It sounds awesome.
dengez
View Profile
Loyal user
USA
245 Posts

Profile of dengez
Well its guna be much less than the price of elevator 2 and elevator...(well over 100 dollars)althouh the elevators are awesome and worth it I wonder how this is guna round up against it for a fraction of the price...i think ima go with the book tho cuz I think I already kno what elevator 2 is guna be....i cant wait for the book!
Frostgale
View Profile
New user
Greece
73 Posts

Profile of Frostgale
Sounds amazing indeed...any videos?
dengez
View Profile
Loyal user
USA
245 Posts

Profile of dengez
Well its supposed to be out before september...I CANT WAIT!!!
discjockey
View Profile
Elite user
451 Posts

Profile of discjockey
Well, it looks like the elevator and his book will have practically the same thing. at least, that's what it looks like to me. my question is which is better? think about it. you want to 1. be able to levitate off the ground 2. be viewed surrounded and 3. be able to see under your feet. it looks like the elevator can be done with 3/4 surrounded, but the book shows it can be done completely surrounded. also, you can see under your feet. I guess I'll wait for the book to be released to see which is worth my money. I have no problem puting down $100 for the elevator, I just don't want a better method on the market.

Basically, is this stuff for the street? and is it within reach of the average performer?
dengez
View Profile
Loyal user
USA
245 Posts

Profile of dengez
I think it is street levitation...well there has to be something for the street from all that stuff that's gunna be in the book...although the elevator is great;i just think this will have even better features...and for a hell of a less price...and it tells you how to do other levitations as well Smile just think its a way better buy overall...but we'll just have to see after aliun and e2 come out and see whats better...
blade
View Profile
Loyal user
Philippines
208 Posts

Profile of blade
Before september?? september is 2 weeks from now... CAN'T WAIT!!!
salamangkero/musikero

boj_ice@yahoo.com
John
View Profile
Regular user
153 Posts

Profile of John
I'm bringing this post back to the top to see if Magicbuilder will give a release date now that September is practically here.

John
James F
View Profile
Inner circle
Atlanta
1096 Posts

Profile of James F
I remember reading that he is only posting updates in the "Good the Bad and the Garbage" thread.

James
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Street Magic » » Retro Gravity out this summer along with Invisible Force (0 Likes)
 Go to page 1~2~3 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.03 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL