The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The workshop » » Reels (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Stevenleeaugust
View Profile
New user
67 Posts

Profile of Stevenleeaugust
If you could build your own reels what would they be like? What does everyone look for in a reel? Strength? Speed? Silence? Size? Break?

I would really like to hear your thoughts.

Steve
joef90
View Profile
New user
51 Posts

Profile of joef90
Smooth and silent is the way I like IT(R)
pikacrd
View Profile
Veteran user
Florida
387 Posts

Profile of pikacrd
Size of the real first and foremost then silence, followed by speed and if it had a break that would be the last of my wants in a reel from your list. I would also be very concerned with the type of thread that was used how thick how strong how long are all concerns that I would have if I was going to build my own. By the way I have experimented with different types of construction and making a reel and I have always given up on it and gone back to a humming bird or one of my older reels

By the way Steven I have a few of your diffrent acts you are a very creative guy congrats on all of the Success.

Best wishes to you and your wife.
Plus all of the pets.
“Indubitably, Magic is one of the subtlest and most difficult of the sciences and arts. There is more opportunity for errors of comprehension, judgment and practice than in any other branch of physics”. William S. Burroughs 1914-1997 American Writer
Stevenleeaugust
View Profile
New user
67 Posts

Profile of Stevenleeaugust
Thanks for the wishes.

And I appreciate all the thoughts on reels both here and in the PM's you all sent.

Steve
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The workshop » » Reels (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL