The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Cody Fisher's Las Vegas Aces (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page 1~2 [Next]
Review King
View Profile
Eternal Order
14446 Posts

Profile of Review King
Anyone know about this effect? Hocus Pocus has an exclusive on it right now. I love Cody's material, so it should be excellent.

I wonder if it comes in red Back Bikes?
"Of all words of tongue and pen,
the saddest are, "It might have been"

..........John Greenleaf Whittier
Cody S. Fisher
View Profile
V.I.P.
Austin, Texas
1194 Posts

Profile of Cody S. Fisher
Dear Magic Chris,

As a matter of fact it ONLY comes in red back Bikes! Hocus Pocus has the exclusive on it right now...I will be featuring this during my UK lecture tour in October.

This is basically my handling and presentation for the open travelers plot. It has the advantage of allowing you to show the card (ace) before it vanishes AND after it arrives! The gimmick does 99.9% of the work for you...so you can focus on presentation. (I even give you that too!) Anyway, I have enjoyed this for many years...It is perfect for the strolling magician. If you have any questions please feel free to contact me personally.

I hope this helps,
Cody S. Fisher
MUM Magazine
To Sign Up For My Members Only FREE Monthly Videos Visit: www.CodyFisher.com/store

Cody's Comedy Confabulation / Silk-2-Egg / Killer Prediction / Tossed Out Deck / Comedy Book Test / Las Vegas Aces / Three Ropes & 1000 Laughs
Review King
View Profile
Eternal Order
14446 Posts

Profile of Review King
Cody, thanks for the extra details. I'm ordering on Monday. We love your magic and products!!

Chris

Ron Reid
View Profile
Inner circle
Phoenix, Arizona
2733 Posts

Profile of Ron Reid
I have about 4 or 5 of Cody's items and they're all winners - solid, professional routines. I'm currently working on some coin stuff from his video.

MagicChris, if you do Professor's Nightmare, you MUST get Sweet Dreams.

Please keep it coming, Cody!

Ron
Review King
View Profile
Eternal Order
14446 Posts

Profile of Review King
Ron,
I perform Cody's brilliant "Turtle Coins" from his video. Where is Sweet Dreams available?

Chris

Magicman862
View Profile
Veteran user
Cincy, OH
385 Posts

Profile of Magicman862
I have las vegas aces and it is very cool, I have been praticing it and I'm sure I will use it
gtthecloser42
View Profile
New user
37 Posts

Profile of gtthecloser42
Hi guys,

I have known Cody for sometime and he has always put out solid material. I don't know if it's still available but you should also get his notes, "Required Reading". I think it's quite good.

Regards,

Gerald T.
TrickyRicky
View Profile
Inner circle
TrickyRicky
1653 Posts

Profile of TrickyRicky
Quote:
On 2004-09-26 08:21, Ron Reid wrote:
I have about 4 or 5 of Cody's items and they're all winners - solid, professional routines. I'm currently working on some coin stuff from his video.

MagicChris, if you do Professor's Nightmare, you MUST get Sweet Dreams.

Please keep it coming, Cody!

Ron

I performed "Sweet Dreams" about 5 times already, at adults parties of course.
I taped one of the performances, and you should hear the fun and laughter I got from the crowd.
Sheer riot. Thanks for the routine Cody, you're quite a funny person.
Richard Lyn
Ron Reid
View Profile
Inner circle
Phoenix, Arizona
2733 Posts

Profile of Ron Reid
MagicChris:

You can get "Sweet Dreams" from Cody or from Hocus-Pocus.

Ron
Review King
View Profile
Eternal Order
14446 Posts

Profile of Review King
Ron,
thanks!!!!

Jason London
View Profile
Loyal user
Napa Valley
207 Posts

Profile of Jason London
Greetings,

While we are on the subject of Cody Fisher...

Cody Fisher, in conjunction with Hocus Pocus Magic, has just released his Unforgetable Coin Magic on DVD.

The retail price of this DVD is $24.95, but if you call Hocus Pocus Magic and mention that you are a Magic Café member, you can purchase this excellent DVD for $19.95!

If you have any questions please call the store toll free 1 800 407 4040.

Thanks!
Jason London

This space for rent
Review King
View Profile
Eternal Order
14446 Posts

Profile of Review King
I have this on video. All I have to say to anyone not having this: GET THIS DVD!!!!!!!!

It contains coin magic that you WILL perform!!!!!

Review King
View Profile
Eternal Order
14446 Posts

Profile of Review King
I received Cody Fisher's Las Vegas Aces from Hocus Pocus. GET THIS EFFECT!!! I have been a huge fan of Larry Jennings's "The Invisible Palm". It's one of the all time best card effects.

Well, I think Cody's effect, with the introduction of a one card, beautifully made gaff, has put this version of the Open Travelers in the miracle status.

The instructions are well written and clear and include extra tips and patter for this effect.
If I came up with this I would have charged a small fortune. At only $10 it's a steal.
:applause: Smile Smile Smile

niva
View Profile
Inner circle
Malta (Europe)
2970 Posts

Profile of niva
While on the subject; I am dying to get his Fifty-Two thoughts? Can I copy the sheets myself once they are used up? This effect looks great and a lot of fun.
Yours,

Ivan
MSD921
View Profile
Special user
616 Posts

Profile of MSD921
Niva - Yes, you can copy the sheets with a color printer, but they give you quite a few. I assume he is OK with doing that after you buy the effect. I am not real big on the lead up "gags" on the back of the sheet, so I copied some so they would be one sided and I could avoid the gags. This is a great effect.
Review King
View Profile
Eternal Order
14446 Posts

Profile of Review King
Las Vegas Aces is no longer on the Hocus-Pocus webiste.

Paul Gross
View Profile
Special user
574 Posts

Profile of Paul Gross
Hello Everyone,

Thank you for your interest in Cody Fishers Las Vegas Aces. Cody sent us 100 Las Vegas Aces two weeks ago...In less than a week we were completely sold out...Cody is lecturing in Europe at the moment and will not be back in the states for approx. 4-6 weeks...Unfortunately we cannot get more until he returns from his trip...It has been removed from our website for now and will reappear as soon as this item is back in stock.

Best Regards
Paul Gross
Owner
Hocus Pocus
Best Regards,

Paul Gross

Owner

http://www.hocus-pocus.com
magichoka
View Profile
Regular user
141 Posts

Profile of magichoka
Oh! I have missed this one, I will put it on my next ordering list.

Kawai
Cody S. Fisher
View Profile
V.I.P.
Austin, Texas
1194 Posts

Profile of Cody S. Fisher
Hello Friends,

Cody here...sorry for not answering any of the PM,s...internet access is not so easy in UK B&B's. I will return to the US on October 25th and will fed-ex some more Las Vegas Aces and Sweet Dreams to Hocus Pocus Magic ASAP. Thanks to everyone for your kind words concerning my products. I really appreciate it...

Take care,
Cody S. Fisher
To Sign Up For My Members Only FREE Monthly Videos Visit: www.CodyFisher.com/store

Cody's Comedy Confabulation / Silk-2-Egg / Killer Prediction / Tossed Out Deck / Comedy Book Test / Las Vegas Aces / Three Ropes & 1000 Laughs
Review King
View Profile
Eternal Order
14446 Posts

Profile of Review King
As I've said in other posts, Las Vegas Aces is Cody's version of the Open Travelers plot and it's KILLER. One of my all time favoirite effects. For some reason it'sonly $10.00. If I had come up with this I would have charged a lot more. When you hear the scream "no way" you'll be glad you got it.

The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Cody Fisher's Las Vegas Aces (1 Likes)
 Go to page 1~2 [Next]
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL