(Close Window)
Topic: Perfect Time - New & Improved
I understand that George Robinson at Viking Mfgr for Collectors' Workshop will be coming out this month with an improved version of Perfect Time. Does anyone have any information about the changes that will be incorporated into this fine effect?

I am seriously considering the purchase of this item and would welcome all comments.

Thanks.
Hi,

I have the Perfect Time for more than 9 yrs, still use it but till now the watch is still in good work. just smooth. The only thing is you must change the battery, that's all.
I have tested in live, that watch is always make auidence shock...!!! You will know after you try it.
Go get it. You will be happy. As CW quality is always no.1. My friend have some model from other manufacturer, always trouble, stop in the middle, etc.
Hi from Canada,

Thank you Ssucahyo for taking the time to respond. This is one great effect.

Renaldi
I have also been patiently waiting for this effect to come back out. Where can I find more info on it? thanks, Mike
I too have an original Collectors Perfect Time. After all these years it still works perfectly. Only thing that I don't like is that the speed is a bit slow compared with other rip-offs. Apparently the new version is faster.
I heard it is not "hands off" like the first. Someone please correct me if I am wrong.
Hi All
This is my first post here, but I have been around for a while. Regarding the Perfect Time prop from CW, I can recomendit 100%. I don't know what George's will be like, but I must assume it will be as good if not better (improved). I have had mine (an original CW) for at least 9 years, and have only had to change the batteries a couple of times. The watch and strap are still in fine shape. I also have one of the knock-offs (I got it cheap at auction) and must say the differences are very noticable.