(Close Window)
Topic: Hypnosis as a seperate category
I would like to see Hypnosis as a seperate category and not the stepchild of Mentalism. Hypnosis is rarely ever discussed in Penny For Your Thoughts, and by the category name alone it almost excludes Hypnosis.After all, not all Mentalist are Hypnotists and it also stands the other way around.

Please give this the thought that it deserves as they are two completely different forms of entertainment just as card tricks are to escapes.
Well Said!!-I agree totally

Very Little serious discussion as its dominated by "Mentalists" which is fine so 2 seperate forums would be much appreciated
I've gotta agree here a hypnosis would prove very useful to myself and I'm sure also to many other members of the Café

Tom
I would like to see this as well. There are a few forums that are rarely used perhaps they could be replaced with this. in any case I think Hypnosis as entertainment would be quite valuable.
Good idea.
I agree, I have to wade through 1,000's of posts of hypno to find any good kernels of mentalism.

Also can we have a derreb brown forum...
<----Half kidding, can we?
Yes, a hypnosis 'stand-alone' page would be excellent
Steve,......relax and breath in deeply,..now hold it,...and say to yourself

I will make Hypnosis a seperate category.

Very good Steve,...now again

Your eyes are getting heavy and tired but your fingers want to type the following.

That's right,....go on.

Typing the command give you a wonderfull sense of peace and tranquility.

You may now awaken on the count of three.
I have this unacoutable desire to type "I will make Hypnosis a seperate category" and then change my name to Steve............

Due to the fact I'm green I gotta know: if Steve is under hypnosis while this process is finalizing, who is going to count to three to wake him up? This is why we need this category.
I wish that someone would wake him up so that a response to this question could be made,....This was posted on Feb 14th and no reply has been made.
I would like to add my voice to this too. Hypnosis would be a great resource. Go on Steve, you know you want to.
This is a nice idea
What would you want to call the place?
"You are getting creeeeeepy..." j/k j/k

"There's no such thing as hypnosis?" would be my honest suggestion as it was the subtitle on the first theory book I ever .really. read

if you label it, they will come.
I, too, would like to see a separate section for hypnosis.

Also, I posted a convention review in the convention section, but later wondered if this was appropriate. Is there a better site for reviews of this type?

Ed Hutchison
I'd like to add my 2 cents as well.
Although you won't find me clucking like a chicken or looking too long at pocket watches that are dangling from golden chains, I can certainly understand your pleas. :)

Sorry for the late response but I am buried in work at the moment and WILL look into doing this for everyone just as soon as I get some extra time - be patient with me, thanks. ;)
Smells like victory