(Close Window)
Topic: MasteRing System
I would like to thank all of the people for the kind posts over the past few years. I created the MasteRing System in 2003, and was just informed that it was a topic of discussion here at the Magic Café.

If any of you have any questions or comments about the Mastering System I would love to here it.

YIM, John Altpeter

Correction: I created the MasteRing System in 1997 ...
John - Is this still available, and if so, do you have any pics? Thanks -
Bill
Bill this is still available, but only from a limited number of magic stores. Presto Magic in Long Beach and Brad Burt in San Diego, are the olny two that sill have stock. I was thinking about distributing it again, if there is enough interest.

It there a magic store near you?

- John Altpeter
Fortunately, there is still one left. There were 3 magic shops only a year ago, but times being what they are, we're down to one. It is Magic-Fest in Jantzen Beach Mall, here in Portland. It is run by Mark Benthimer (sp?) who is also a member here.
[quote]
On 2005-03-01 12:15, John Altpeter wrote:
Bill this is still available, but only from a limited number of magic stores. Presto Magic in Long Beach and Brad Burt in San Diego, are the olny two that sill have stock. I was thinking about distributing it again, if there is enough interest.

It there a magic store near you?

- John Altpeter

[/quote]

I thought Brad had closed his shop.
Bill your right, it looks like Brad closed his doors last May or so. I think he is still doing business online, but I'm not sure.

Too many magic stores are going under.

= John Altpeter