(Close Window)
Topic: Ballerina Hank Presentation
I have had the Ballerina hank for a long time and have never been able to find a use for it because it is just such a short little trick. So I was thinking and I came up with a presentation maybe for a kids party or somthing that has to do with little kids.

Instead of a hankerchief you use a tissue. Tell them that you have a joke for them " How do you make a tissue dance? Put a little boogie in it!" and that should get a little bit of a laugh (little kids remember) and then take the tissue (gimmick attached) and prettend to blow your nose. "but it is true, if you put a little boogie in a tissue, you can actually make it dance!" and have the tissue in your hand and have it stand up and start to dance a little bit. That should be amusing and then pretend like you are relaxed and then have it start to fly around and do a little chase thing. Then catch it, wipe of your nose and put it away.

Any suggestions?
-Matt Ferro
MattFerroMagic.com
That is a fantasic idea on a routine for this trick. Thanks Matt! Great thinking. You are a natural. It is that kind of thinking that will make you a real magician and entertainer. Thank you!
Thank you very much wmhegbli! That means a lot to an aspiring magician
Hi Matt,
Very Funny, and who will want to examine it afterwards? You are on the right track. Look forward to more from you.