(Close Window)
Topic: Bar Magic Forum?
What about a magic forum dedicated strictly to behind the bar performers? I am trying to break into that field but don't know much about actual bartending. I know about magic behind a bar...not doing too much and stretching out time to keep patrons there and drunking...because I work behind the bar at my restaurant on Tuesday nights doing a short set to keep some patrons there. I would like to see a forum dedicated to working behind the bar, magic behind the bar, stunts bets and wagers behind a bar, bar gags, etc. I think that it would really benefit a lot of the members here at the Café.
Count me in on that idea, too!

Having worked with some of the greats in that line, I'd love to be able to exchange stories, ideas and the like with people and to help others along as my poor talents might be able to do.

Lee Darrow, C.H.
It seems like a great idea to me as well. I work predominately in bars and that is quite different from restaurant and strolling work.
I will take this idea under serious consideration. I am currently contemplating several new areas and this may become one of them - Thanks! :five: