(Close Window)
Topic: Front Row Sankey
Is this DVD any good? I just ordered it so I guess I don't have any choice whether I like it or not but, I am excited. lol

Do any of you have it? What you think about it?

Thanks for your help.

Regards,
Brett Stamm
Hi there. What more can I say? The DVD was great. More to street performance kind of style. Where Jay performs some of the most stunning magic out on the street. No regrets!!! You will be able to find lots of reviews on the bottom of that page in the link I have provided you. Hope that helps.

http://www.penguinmagic.com/product.php?ID=988
It's not street magic. It's table hopping.
In my opinion, you can't go wrong with Sankey's videos. Some of his effects cross over (and a lot of his sleights) but who cares..the man is awesome.

I have been waiting for a DVD like this for a while, make sure you let us know how you like it.
There's a thread on this DVD in the Reviews section of the board, take a look there, lots of opinions on the DVD. I think its great, lots of strong stuff.

Kevin
Front row is well worth getting
Thanks it just came in today -- it has great, great effects!
This looks like a great DVD. I keep hearing about the phoenix effect and how good it is. Any comments?
The Phoenix Effect is relatively easy, and the reactions are wonderful. I added this effect to my repertoire right after watching, and its been very well-received. Mentalism and fire in a card effect.

Kevin
Paperclipped! I was first exposed to Paperclipped on this DVD. I love this beautiful move, and the rest of the DVD is powerful stuff too. 2 thumbs waaay up.

George
Yeah, looks like Front Row Sankey is way better than Jay's Greatest Hits!
I love it. What I love about the live dvds is that you can see the different reactions and you can see if it get a good reponse
I actually OWN Front Row Sankey. It has some pretty good ideas on it. The only trick I use from it tohugh is the Phoenix one. I also don't really like the fish eye lens.
I agree with munch it that the Phoenix effect is the best on the dvd. the sad part is that is involves flash paper and I don't have any
Yes! I agree with you on that one Fish! It is such a hassle to keep refilling the flash paper. There are special deals out there where you can buy an amount that will last you a lifetime for a reasonable price.
YEs this is why I don't but flash paper because you use it then you need to keep buying it
I guess you could use regular tissue paper with gas or cologne sprayed on it. That would be a cheaper, more dangerous way to do it.
Yeah I would do that if I wanted to burn my spects face off