(Close Window)
Topic: Al Koran
Does anyone know if there is any video of Al Koran in existence?
I wonder if there is anything in the Magic Circle or John Fisher's collection?
[quote]
On 2005-03-24 04:57, Bill Palmer wrote:
Does anyone know if there is any video of Al Koran in existence?
[/quote]
Bill,
Would love to see it, however I do have an audio tape of Al Koran in performance, of course nothing like video but you can still hear his presentation.
Rennie
Bill, Re Koran on video. Terry Seabrook was given his personal library & scrapbooks. Billy Mc.Comb was a great pal. Martin Breese collected many sound tapes so he or one of the others might know of any videos. Surely Al K appeared on the Ed Sullivan show. When I was a teenager I met him at IBM, Harrogate, England. He gave me his autograph and invited me , after official day was over, up to his room to watch closeup magic. Ken brooke objected with "We don't want kids" Al said "He has to learn. Come on kid." I was amazed at the magic and koran took me through the moves of his T & R Cig. Paper. Wow for A 17 Year old. Allen T.
I have Al Koran on DVD that I transfered from tape.
It was a performance from Ed Sullivan.
The Magic Circle has nothing at all. I have been able to come up with a very unclear copy of the Sullivan appearance. Martin Breese also has this one, but his copy is also not very clear. If anyone has clear footage of that appearance, I would really appreciate a copy. It is not for me. It is for the archives of the Magic Circle.
I'm sure I saw a video of Koran on youtube - but cant see it now. Does anyone know where it is?
Hi Bill,
I'll send you the version I have via email.

Best regards,
Evan
I remember seeing a clip of the medallion routine a few months back...I could have sworn it was on youtube. Where else could it have been? I searched all over the internet to no avail.
Okay, found it!

http://www.katterfelto.com/mentalism-videos.htm
Djwow great link :)

This is trully great to see Al Koran presentation. What a show man!

Thank you for sharing
Seen one on youtube. Might wanna check it up there.
Al Koran on Ed Sullivan:

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x7wzvg_al-koran-on-the-ed-sullivan-show_shortfilms
WOW what a great clip. Proves one thing about the Medallion. none of the so-called improvements are as good as this original. Al does it so well. No fuss, no work. It was great to see this. I remember working with him years ago and had the pleasure of working with him to write his USA lecture notes.