(Close Window)
Topic: Are mini flares available
Message: Posted by: Mad Mat (Apr 13, 2005 11:16AM)
When I was watching a footie match the other day, I saw some flares being lit and thrown on the pitch etc.

Can you get really small ones of these, they don't need an ignitor and may be useful in tricks.
Message: Posted by: Glenn Alloway (Apr 13, 2005 12:47PM)
You can find flare pens in some safety kits. They are a small device used to shoot flares into the air from the palm of your hand. The ignition is a hammer type mechanism in the pen. I'm not sure if that is what you are looking, but it might work.
Message: Posted by: daz222 (Apr 14, 2005 04:05AM)
Can you get these 'pen flares' in the UK?

or were you not looking for something to be physicly thrown up into the air? just rest inside something? daz
Message: Posted by: Mad Mat (Apr 14, 2005 09:43AM)
I mean those ones you pull a cord and they light, you then hold them, like at footie matches.