(Close Window)
Topic: KKK Magic?
Anyone here ever go to this shop?
I just aquirred a collection of old magic and there was a Demon Wonder Box still in it's original shipping carton from the KKK Magic shop of Kankakee Illinois.
I'm hoping that the triple K's are for the three K's in Kankakee and not for the association of an entirely differnt kind of wizard.
You can actually see a picture of the shops mailing label here if you don't believe me. http://homepage.mac.com/tfrank8176/TomFrank/PhotoAlbum25.html
WOW Payne! The audience at the Monday Night shows have gotten very large. The few shows that I went to (over a year ago) were no where near as large. I'm impressed.
Iven :patty:
I went to KKK magic in the 70's once. If I rmeber right it was pretty crapy store. I bought all my magic back in the day at Old Chicago amusment park.
The KKK Magic Shop also advertised in "The Magic Magazine". It was in the classified ads in January 1976.
You GOTTA be kidding. Wasn't anyone paying attention when someone came up with this name? I'm trying to imagine walking into the County Clerk's office to register this place. "And the name of your business?" "KKK." "OK, we'll run a check to see if anyone already has that name....."

Wow. Just wow.
I will give a third WoW! in the early 70's, Either the overtones were there, or they just weren't thinking real clearly.