(Close Window)
Topic: The TT Bill Switch
Hi all, I have been looking at an effect I want to learn and it is called the tt bill switch and what I was wondering is can this effect be done using any currency. Thanks
Not sure if you mean a particular marketed trick but there shouldn't be an issue doing a bill switch in any currency once you've got used to using a TT. If you've already practiced and used to a TT then you should be able to figure out a method to do the switch yourself unless the marketed effect has some special manouver your interested in learning or some special flourish etc.
The effect is in The Magic Of Michael Ammar
You may mean the $100 Bill Switch, which is taught in a bunch of videos and books.
This effect can be done using any paper currency.

Cheers!
Thanks for all your replies
So much you can do with a TT. Be as natural as possible with it. Practice by wearing while you drive, eat, swim, shower, etc ... this will help you become natural with it. Amazing prop, I still use it to this day with many applications.
Take a look at Ron Bauer's Bar Bill Stunt. It teaches you a TT Bill switch without the TT.
It is on Bill Malones on the Losse vol-2 he calls it counterfit money

Lukas
Infinity Switch By Sean Fields
Try Money Morph
I also like Richard Sanders' Visi-Bill.
The standard TT Bill Change ("change" is a better term than "switch")is best used with bills that are similar in color--for example, a one dollar bill and a hundred dollar bill. Then the exact moment when the change takes place flies right by. Other than that, it can be done with any currency or paper billet--even coupons or newspaper clippings. I have even changed a Thai $100 to a Chinese $100 because the bills are similar in color.