(Close Window)
Topic: What happened to Richard Sanders Super Cards?
I have not heard anything or seen in his site if he actually released this DVD. Anyone know if its released or not? If yes, where can I get them? Thanks guys
He sold the dvd at the SofH convention in Toronto. It should be officially released soon. In my opinion Richard Sanders is a very underrated magician.
Great DVD BTW
Sanders is very underrated. I got to hang out with him in Japan, and he's got some killer stuff. The best part is that he's a worker and his stuff is commercial and it's not too technically demanding.

K.C. Ushijima
The Super Cards DVD is available because he has been selling them on his UK lecture tour. Try emailing him.

Regards,

Martin.
Thanks guys. I'll try contacting him
A lot of the tricks on the Super Cards DVD are commercial, Richard could have sold some of them on there own.
Richard Sanders is amazing. Check out his card to mouth trick on the Richard Sanders Show dvd set. I can't remember which volume of the set this trick is on, but all three dvds are great.

Cheers,

Tiki
Your right Tiki . I love that effect. I use it all the time. I think it's on Vol.1. it's called "Behind My Back".
I got a copy of this 6 months ago when Richard
was in Sydney.
Im sure Ive seen some of the dealers list it.
I've emailed him. Now waiting for a reply. I have not seen any dealers (websites) carrying this DVD so far. Anyone know where I can get them aside from Mr Sanders himself?
Does anyone have a list of effects on Super Cards?
Can someone PM me his email. I can't seem to get him with his website email.
Super cards now available. Check hank lee's hot List!
Also, try Hocus Pocus. They even have a demo of one effect.
Anyone got a review for this one yet? The demo over at Hocus-Pocus looks pretty good.
I purchased this D.V.D and it does have some great items on it.Very visual, the
words 'Too perfect' do come to mind on some of the tricks.I really bought this
for the trick 'Alpha deck' because I love tricks where the spectator is made to
feel important. But I found it has been removed from the disc,I'm sure it will be
a seperate dealer item ,but it would have been a great value trick to leave on the d.vd.
It is still listed in the adverts.
Thanks for the review Markymark!
Your welcome,it was'nt much of a review but the most important thing I can tell you is that this D.V.D is not a waste of money!
There is also a great colour changing deck and a very clean,blank deck to printed
examinable deck.
If JOn allen hadn't released "Double Back" or Luke Dancey didn't give us Magic for the eyes DVD, this would be fresh. Sanders uses the same "secret something" they used. I was surprised he didn't credit them.
Maybe I'm nitpicking but it is not the exact same something as these 2 gentlemen
[and Karl Norman].
Hi
I saw Richard's lecture
Terrific stuff
So is this DVD
TJ
:)
This is now on Richard's website http://www.richardsandersmagic.com/index.html

It also has demo videos for a lot of the DVD's.
Just received the DVD... Some really neat effects that are instantly repeatable for table hopping. My DVD did have a menu selection glitch. I've been told other purchasers had some problems as well. The dealer is going to replace the DVD as soon as the problem is rectified. The method uses NO D***** S**** T***, which Sanders said is much more practical and quiet. I liked the DVD and will definately use the routines. Recommended!!
His other Dvds are good too
TJ
:)
[quote]
On 2005-05-03 09:36, in flames wrote:
A lot of the tricks on the Super Cards DVD are commercial, Richard could have sold some of them on there own.
[/quote]
most of the tricks on this dvd are a lot cleaner and stronger than some marketed effects out there..... killer stuff!!
Is there a full review on these DVDs?
JUST TO GIVE MY COMMENTS.JUST BOUGHT THE DVD,highly recommended.Great guy, great material, worth the money.
Yep, a lot of the tricks he teaches on this dvd are highly very visual. I'm impressed. Thanks to the recommendations to the people of the MagicCafe, I don't regret making this purchase. Definitely check it out.
Hi Guys:

I have a questions on Super Card DVD. After performance of the effects in the DVDs, are the cards examinable by spectataors? Thanks
ĽNo
[quote]
On 2005-07-17 01:23, Devilix wrote:
ĽNo
[/quote]

Since the cards are not examinable after the effect, how would you respond if the spectators:

a) Request to examine the cards; or
b) Instinctively pick up the cards to examine without seeking your permission?

- assuming that you perform in close up setting, with close up mat in front of you, and spectators in front of close up mat.