(Close Window)
Topic: Alive on the inside in Charleston, SC
Is anyone going to be at the show this weekend? I'll be there with my goat Nancy. There'll be sideshow banners, Sideshow Bennie will be there, works from Sarina at Custom Creature, and personal artifacts that belonged to Johnny Eck! (plus tons more that I can't think of right now.)
Message: Posted by: FacadeTheStiltBoy (May 11, 2005 04:53PM)
I wish that I could make it, I like Bennie!
I was there! I was one of the performers, maybe you saw me...I'm "Freak Prodigy Brett Loudermilk"
Man, this sounds like a great show. I hope it set the town on it's ear.
If you saw a little kid dressed in all black with a cool belt buckle and awsome shoes...that was me, if you would be so kind as to review my performance
I just got back in this evening from Charleston, SC. I wish I had seen your post sooner. How was it?
Oh, the kid, yeah! (I liked those shoes!) I was pretty impressed with what I saw. I'll have to admit I didn't pay full attention, I was mingleing a bit, so I don't think I'd be the proper one for a review. Everyone agreed, though that you were good and when you're older you're going to be really good! What are you about 16? I wish I'd started this stuff when I was your age!

Eric, the show was great! I met a lot of great people. If anyone is in Charleston, I do believe the galleries are holding the stuff until the end of June.

Hey, James Mundie posted a set of photos and a good review of the whole show at http://www.missioncreep.com/mundie/images/alive.htm
Thank you for that link...what a great portfolio pic of me!