(Close Window)
Topic: The Magic of Jeff McBride
I recently purchased The Magic of Jeff McBride and its awesome. What I'm wondering is if anybody knows the name of the song used for his routine with the balls off balloon. Could someone please tell me if they know. Thanks
Email brett@gregorymagic.com I am sure he can help you.
Hey,
don't be afraid to go to Jeff's homepage and submit an e-mail question about that directly.

-Ed
Yea, that song Mc Bride uses during that part of his act is: "Boing, Boom, Tschak" by a German group called Kraftwerk. You can find it on their Electric Café Album. I've been listening to Kraftwerk's music ever since the late 70's. They're mostly Techno-Electronica, but their unique style of music lends itself to Magic...most definitely.
Thanks PremiataForneria
And for you Egg & Silk fans, Kraftwerk even has a song actually entitled, Kling Klang".
David
Anyone know the song Jeff McBride uses in his masks routine?
[quote]
On 2005-05-18 17:37, BondJames628 wrote:
[/quote]

Its a custom piece that he has been using for many years. At one time, he sold a "soundtrack" cassette. I don't believe its available any more....

~ Fredrick

[quote]
On 2005-05-20 17:59, Fredrick wrote:
[quote]
On 2005-05-18 17:37, BondJames628 wrote:
[/quote]

Its a custom piece that he has been using for many years. At one time, he sold a "soundtrack" cassette. I don't believe its available any more....

~ Fredrick
[/quote]

An update....it was written by Jordan Rudes

~ Fredrick
Dark Continent I believe is the Bands name.

I do not think you should be using his music tho.
Jordan Rudes is correct as I have the tape that McBride originally put out of the music used in his shows.

Kyle
I wasnt going to, I wanted it because I like the song. I see so many magicians using in their shows nowadays, it's not even funny.
I must admit I too really like his music

I wouldn't use it in my shows- too dynamic but I'd love to find out where to buy a Music CD of his music-

any suggestions???
If any of you don't speak german,
kraftwerke mean factory.
Hi,

besides being a beginner in magic I also run the Jordan Rudess fanclub.
Soenwhere in the near future his music for Jeff McBride will be available as a download on his website (probably a paid download)

Gr.

Coen
Thanks for letting us know. Jordan's music is great and really works well for McBride because it takes to heart Jeff's character and style and personna he is playing on sage. The music is a direct relationship to the magic that is being performed.

Kyle