(Close Window)
Topic: M5 Voodoo System
Message: Posted by: krist0pher (May 12, 2005 10:16PM)
I was reading about the M5 "Voodoo System" sold by Ellusionist earlier, and came across the term "shims". Could anyone tell me what these are? Via PM, or comment if it's not revealing? Thanks.
Message: Posted by: rikbrooks (May 13, 2005 05:21AM)
A shim is a metal disk
Message: Posted by: JT Kordesich (May 13, 2005 03:06PM)
It can be foil or wire too, used to gaff otherwise ordinary objects
Message: Posted by: PhatDad (May 13, 2005 09:41PM)
Or even a pin/needle for gaffing your otherwise ordinary tobacco products.
Message: Posted by: funked_up_fakir (May 16, 2005 09:23PM)

be creative