(Close Window)
Topic: Senor Mardo Egg Bag and Greater Magic Tape on Egg Bag
I bought the tape when I went to Colon For the Abbott's Get-Together -- excellent tape! After watching the tape, I decided that I should get a Mardo Egg Bag. I had been fiddling with a Malini bag, but the Malini just didn't meet my standards.

I ordered a Mardo Egg bag and what a difference! The routine was performance ready in two weeks. Just tried it out at a charity gig and it has to be one of the strongest routines that I do! It takes a little experimentation over a couple of weeks, but the bag is much easier to work with,than a Malini; I ordered a right-handed bag from Hocus-Pocus and Magikraft Studios manufactured the bag. I used the Martin Lewis routine, with minor differences, and thought that the ending might need to be beefed-up; I was wrong. The climax of the routine is extremely strong and I'm afraid to change it.

I give both the bag and the tape my highest rcommendation.
I agree. I have The Senor Mardo Egg Bag and Greater Magic Tape on Egg Bags as well. I purchased mine from Martin Lewis at his lecture. I love mine, it is one of my favorites.