(Close Window)
Topic: Memorial day
Hope you all had a good memorial day eve!

Me, I'm looking at a stack of cash so high, I had to take a break in the middle of counting it. :) :)
Hey Zack,
Good to hear you did so well.I had a good week end pitching at the Nashville fair grounds flea market.Its a once a month market.
I'll give you a call later today.
Don
I'm glad someone is making money ... it rained here (yes, again) ... even in the rain, I was able to pull a little something. But I'm very disappointed, this should have been one of the best days of the summer. :(

JoeJoe
Congrats to Zack. He's the head dog magic busker out here. I'm just a weekend warrior now. I did my best at the market I work. $87 for two shows and a close up show.
Talked to Gazzo today and he had an amazing weekend. I don't know if he'd want me to say so I won't. But it was in the area of "Wow!"

Jim
You're too kind, Jim! I'm just a working stiff. But thanks!

Unfortunately today wasn't as good.

I got to the pier...and it was PACKED. So packed that there was NO PARKING!!! I drove around forever, and parked a mile away...had to hump all my stuff (Including my heavy amp can [which is working now! You were right Jim--It needed a new battery!] on FOOT. Got there JUST IN TIME to MISS the *** lottery for 4-7. I did get a space for seven to close, but by then it had majorly cooled off. Made some money, but not nearly what I would have made during daylight.

I really need to either move to Santa Monica, or get a van, so I can park overnight..that commute is getting old.
Jim
Can I ask what is an average day for you?
Mario
Mario,
Sure you can *ask.*
I make a lot less than Gazzo and more than I used to. I'm sure I make less than you; you sound like a full time pro to me. I'm part time. I will PM my W-2 form to you. Oopps. I hope I've been reporting those earnings. (Just kidding.)

Jim
I don't make money out there, really if you think about it $12 or maybe $15 a day!...thats good isn't it

mario, can I borrow some money?.....like a $20, you know no one has ever givin me a $20

did you see my new servant :)

kozzie
[quote]
On 2005-06-01 10:03, tedb wrote:
did you see my new servant :)

kozzie
[/quote]I have a hunch, Koz is speculating about how many $20s there is room for in his new servant ? :kermit: