(Close Window)
Topic: Faked Cards Case
I seek somes effects with faked Cards case! not only of the articles sold, but in the books and DVD too! couldyou help me?

Simon
Belgium
Not sure what you mean Simon. Are you talking about Escalator type effects?
I must do a work about all the Faked cards case, like Reboxed of S Bedwell, or roger said ,Escalator of G Bloom etc .........I prefered effects from the books or dvd , I know in P Harris book there are many Faked Cards case, so ......anywhere else??
Sorry for my bad english
Simon
Belgium
I bought a great one called unbanded available from hank lees. Let me know if you cant find it... what about the color changing box, its like a fl***** card cleverly built into the box. I don't know who makes that one.

PS: I am actually working on a new trick that involves a box of cards, and photoshop (only without the computer!?) did I confuse you? good. ill let you know more soon. later - Jesse
Message: Posted by: greydonthemagician (Jun 12, 2005 10:23PM)
Hey,
I'm just wondering what you mean by "Faked Cards Case"? I've never heard about this could you explain it a bit?
thanx
greydon
Tommy Wonder published his shrinking Card case in Vol 1 of the book of Wonder and the Tommy Wonder video.

John Cornelius sells his diminishing card box separately. It is was last marketed in plastic to las longer.

Peter Kane has a shrinking card box in his book, think this was a starting point for the Cornelius model. He also has a ring in card box gimmick.

And of course you have mentioned Paul Harris that has invented a number of interesting effects using a card box.