(Close Window)
Topic: David Copperfield "Live" In Branson, MO
Hello all,

For anyone visiting the Branson, MO area during the month of June, David Copperfield will be performing at the Andy Williams Theater 13-26 June 05.
I will be there on the 25th, I cant wait. David was my main influence to get into magic.
Everyone is talking about the Copperfied show at the Andy Williams Theater. It's David's first time in Branson, and he's a huge hit!!
I have heard that he has hit branson before. I know he hits Columbia, Mo quite a bit.
Branson is kinda the "new" vegas for many acts. I know some magicians and other performers went to Reno and Atlantic City in years past, and not Branson is the "hot spot." It isn't just for washed-out country acts now.

Oh, can any historians here give a brief history of where the acts have gone after Vegas had its "boom time"?
According to Copperfields promotion and manager, it's his first time in Branson.
Ok, well then I have been misinformed. It will be nice getting to see him live and in person though. I missed his show every year when I lived in idaho.