(Close Window)
Topic: Thanks!
This is my first post......

I've been a professional lurker on The Magic Café for a while. A corporate warrior during the day and an armature magician at night. Trained in close up, reading everything bizarre I could find......and a little of everything else. But my true love has always been for sideshows. Never could find much of it in Chicago. BUT NOW...I find this forum! The knowledge here is incredible!

Just wanted to say thanks for all the info.....it's revitalized the child in me.

Now back to lurking.......
Welcome aboard!...glad you're here! Don't believe anything you read...we're all full of it....well...not all...I'm not. :) Have a donut on me.

Doug
Welcome, take your shoes off and stay awhile.
Don't believe anything that Doug Higley says,,,,at all.
I'm a new user as well, and this is one of the better forums. Lots of very interesting topics here for sure. Most impressed with Mr. Kondini's post's. This guy always leaves you wanting for more and hope to catch one of his shows down the road.
Don't bother,He`s rubbish I have seen him hundreds of times.
Kondini...poolos is not in the UK, therefore not competition to you...thus no need to lie to the fellow. I'm appalled at your attempt to...oh wait a minute...you're right...I am full of it huh...oh well....glad YOU listned to me though! :)