(Close Window)
Topic: Video files
Hi folks,

Have you guys (board staff) ever considered adding a 'table' in your Café for people to post video files?

The files could be -

* Users performing their own routines
* Users performing standard commercial routines in order to receive feedback etc.
* Users demonstrating how certain moves should look (eg. springing the cards, pressure fan etc.)

There are probably a lot more ideas the users here could come up with. I just thought it would be a really useful thread if you got it going.

Cheers
Billy
Hi Billy,
This subject has actually been mentioned previously, but I will try and explain this again for those who haven't read this already.
Basically, it's a fine idea, but would pretty much be impossible - at least for now. [b]The Magic Café[/b] has a large amount of traffic already and we use a ton of bandwidth (Bandwidth = $$$).
Letting folks load up videos would just add more to our already huge server load.

However, as I understand it, [url=http://www.magicvideodepot.com]The Magic Video Depot[/url] actually specializes in that sort of thing and might be just what you're looking for. :)
Please understand we really do appreciate the idea and suggestion, it is just something that we currently have no plans for - at least for right now. :)