(Close Window)
Topic: Carpenter Pants Ditch
Not sure if this has been discussed before I did a search and could not find much on this topic:

I've been wearing carpenter or cargo jeans and kakis for years and always use the
Carpenter pockets (on the leg above the knee) to ditch coins and other small objects and was wondering if anyone else does the same and has some handlings they would like to share.

I use it for Greggory Wilson's "all around Vanish" and a one handed "pitch and ditch"

Or any time I need to ditch a sh*** or extra coin the pocket is at the perfect height for me it's very natural to drop my hand or hands to my side (with the Vernon swing) my hand naturally brushes by this pocket so with little to no movement I can ditch completely unnoticed.

Most pants have the pockets on the right side sometimes one, two or three pockets.
Here is a thread:

http://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/viewtopic.php?topic=111725&forum=3
In his lecture, Garrett Thomas mentions his use of cargo pant Pockets as a servante in the vanishing of small objects...
A friend of mine has been doing this for ages. I remember seeing him use this as early as 97 or 98.

Keith, You know him, it is Brett Sears.
Brett's a good guy maybe I'll see him at Haines this Friday for the Greggory Wilson lecture and we can exchange ideas

JTW nice to hear from ya
Now they have cargo and carpenter shorts.

For a recent walk around corporate picnic, I wore some bright red ones with shirt and vest. It was a fun look for an outside event.

The gig was obtained from a birthday party for a 11 year old boy.

When I got to the party, there was only 4 kids and 2 adults. I decided to do mostly my close up show featuring you guessed it, my nearly normal take on coin magic.

In your copious free time check out some recent P.R. on my nearly normal magic with a message programs at

[url=http://www.apria.com/common/aw_cmp_printNews/1,2762,338188,00.html]Click here![/url]

Be safe, well and creative.

Harris