(Close Window)
Topic: Addicted to the Café??
Hi guys,

Anyone else here unable to resist the lure of the bautiful black and green pages when they're near a computer? Anyone else miss the inane banter that only magicians can produce? Anyone get annoyed when noone has replied within 5 minutes to a post?

I am thinking of starting the MCA (Magic Café Anonymous). Cheques made payable to Simon Davison.

Hi, my name is Simon, and I've been an adddict for a few years now.
Message: Posted by: Dr_Stephen_Midnight (Jun 28, 2005 06:00AM)
(okay, everyone): "Hiiiiiiii Simon!"
'I've lost everything - family, friends, dignity... all for what? A better centre tear. (sob) And I'd do it again...'

Simon
Addicted? Nah... I like the Café because it gives me a link to English speaking persons that happen to be speaking the same language as me the same way I speak it.
I've also figured out a heluvalotta stuff about a heluvalotta things, thanks to the Café and its members. That says a lot.
I have learnt a lot on this site and after losing my password for a few weeks... I am glad I got it back...
I've tried counselling and aversion therapy but judging from my thread on the 1,000,000th post it seems to be getting worse.

But I have communicated with a bunch of great people and shared a lot of new information and ideas. That's why I keep tuning in as often as I can.